Benchmarks - Wired Throughput
LAN-to-LAN throughput had the CR700 coming at 936 Mbps, on par with the majority of routers we have tested.
Benchmarks - Wireless Throughput
2.4GHz throughput was quite good with the 20MHz band reaching 93.4 Mbps.
The 40MHz band wasn't able to be tested since this solution does not let you force or lock it in so with the router in automatic mode it defaults to 20MHz 802.11n.
Testing the 5GHz band, the CR700 was able to produce some pretty nice results. As you can see, the 20MHz band provided 134 Mbps, while 40MHz took the jump to 226 Mbps. 802.11ac and 80MHz cranked in at 395 Mbps.
PRICING: You can find the TP-LINK Archer CR700 DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem Router for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The TP-LINK Archer CR700 DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem Router retails for $190 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Iron Harvest smashes through Kickstarter goal, $1m is close
- Warhammer: Vermintide 2 PC sales hit life-time revenue mark
- Dragon Ball FighterZ - Broly/Bardock DLC release date unveil
- Fortnite mobile makes $1 million in-app purchases in 3 days
- Brigitte Lindholm shield bashes into Overwatch, now live
- AMD Ryzen Master Utility Memory Access Mode Greyed Out ASROCK x399
- خدمه عملاء تكييفات باور & 01225025360 _01014723434 & اعطال باور
- ارقام تليفونات صيانه ال جى ( 01014723434 _ 01225025360 ) تكييفات ا
- Buy 5 Pieces Apple iPhone X 64GB New Unlocked $4,245
- NZXT H700i Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit