TP-Link CR700 Cable Modem Router
The packaging for the CR700 carries marketing information for the cable modem router across the bottom while an image of the device adorns the right side of the box. At the top, we have the XFINITY and Time Warner Cable logos.
Opening the box, we found the CR700 secured in an egg crate with each accessory tucked away in its own spot.
The scope of delivery is quite simple, with just an Ethernet cable and power adapter included.
The front edge of the Archer houses all the LEDs with power, up and downstream internet connectivity and activity lights rounding out.
The back of the router houses the four Gigabit LAN ports with two USB ports above. Down below, the coaxial input and power button sit next to the power supply input.
PRICING: You can find the TP-LINK Archer CR700 DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem Router for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The TP-LINK Archer CR700 DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem Router retails for $190 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PUBG's 'Event Mode' will have rotating game types and modes
- Custom Nintendo Switch Joy-Cons will come with a D-pad
- Nintendo debut eShop sale in North America and Europe
- Dying in Sea of Thieves will soon cost you in-game gold
- EA's new AI has taught itself to play Battlefield 1
- (20 Pieces) Apple iPhone X (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $12,980
- GIGABYTE Z170MX Gaming5 non K overclock
- Buy (10 Pieces) Apple iPhone X Brand New Unlocked 64GB $7,490
- Corsair ML140 PRO RGB 140mm Magnetic Levitation Review
- AMD Ryzen Master Utility Memory Access Mode Greyed Out ASROCK x399
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit