It's not often that we here at TweakTown take a look at cable modems. In fact, this is the first that I have looked at myself and, to be honest, I was quite intrigued by this solution as it combines both a 16 x 4 DOCSIS 3.0 cable modem with an AC1750 wireless router.
The TP-Link Archer CR700 like I mentioned above is a DOCSIS 3.0 compatible cable modem featuring 16 x 4 bonded channels for 608 Mbit/s downstream throughput and 108 Mbit/s upstream throughput and certified for XFINITY by Comcast, Time Warner Cable, Cablevision and Bright House Networks.
On the router side of things, the CR700 is a dual-band wireless router featuring 450 Mbps on the 2.4GHz band while the 5GHz band is capable of 1300 Mbps. It features beamforming technology along with dual USB ports for accessing media or sharing a printer.
Diving a bit deeper into the specifications of the CR700, we find this solution housing 256MB of DRAM while just 16MB of flash houses the firmware. Four gigabit LAN ports flank the single coaxial input while six internal antennas power the wireless side of things. Also, the CR700 carries high power amplifiers to increase wireless coverage.
The TP-Link Archer CR700 carries an MSRP of $199.99 with two-year warranty.
PRICING: You can find the TP-LINK Archer CR700 DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem Router for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The TP-LINK Archer CR700 DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem Router retails for $190 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Western Digital Samples 1.33Tb QLC Die Flash
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- Breath of the Wild Link joins Mario Kart 8 Deluxe roster
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit