Benchmarks -AJA System Test
Switching benchmarks to AJA, we start our testing with RAID 0 and the 720p workload. As you can see above, the R2+ did quite well with 524MB/s read and 299 MB/s write. The RAID 1 array came in at 172 MB/s read and 165 MB/s write.
Moving to the 1080p workload, the R2+ came in at 582 MB/s read and 304 MB/s write.
Looking at the RAID 1 array, we see similar numbers to our 720p testing at 176 MB/s read and 156 MB/s write.
Finally, we switch to 4K testing where the RAID 0 excelled reaching 605 MB/s read and 290 MB/s write.
On the other hand, the RAID 1 did get a little beat up touching 173 MB/s read and 153 MB/s write.
PRICING: You can find the Promise Pegasus2 R2+ Thunderbolt 2 RAID 6TB Storage Unit for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Treyarch tease COD: Black Ops 4 zombies Comic-Con reveal
- Call of Cthulhu releases this Halloween
- The Legend of Zelda: BOTW - Creating a Champion details
- AMD Ryzen Threadripper 2990X simulated tests: 32C/64T beast!
- Hollow Knight 'Gods & Glory' DLC arrives August 23rd
- ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX 550 - can it run silent?
- Unlock Outlook PST Recovery Tool
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- iStorage diskashur DT2 12TB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit