Benchmarks -AJA System Test
Switching benchmarks to AJA, we start our testing with RAID 0 and the 720p workload. As you can see above, the R2+ did quite well with 524MB/s read and 299 MB/s write. The RAID 1 array came in at 172 MB/s read and 165 MB/s write.
Moving to the 1080p workload, the R2+ came in at 582 MB/s read and 304 MB/s write.
Looking at the RAID 1 array, we see similar numbers to our 720p testing at 176 MB/s read and 156 MB/s write.
Finally, we switch to 4K testing where the RAID 0 excelled reaching 605 MB/s read and 290 MB/s write.
On the other hand, the RAID 1 did get a little beat up touching 173 MB/s read and 153 MB/s write.
PRICING: You can find the Promise Pegasus2 R2+ Thunderbolt 2 RAID 6TB Storage Unit for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Halo 6 being developed with esports in mind
- Intel reportedly 'kills off' its upcoming 10nm process
- Jump Force features original Akira Toriyama character 'Kane'
- Project Monolith - action adventure title for all platforms
- Crackdown 3 will be playable at Xbox FanFest 2018
- How To Find Out Motherboard?
- I'm in a gaming rut please help.
- GIGABYTE Z390 Aorus Master (Intel Z390) Motherboard Review
- Akitio Thunder3 Dock Pro Review
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam