Packaging and a Closer Look
Packaging for the R2+ is rather sleek with an image of the DAS below and minimal marketing information above.
Cables included with the R2+ include a Thunderbolt cable, USB 3.0 cable and power cable. To the far left, we also have a second USB 3.0 cable for the included pod.
Taking a look at the Pegasus2, we have the power button on the left in the glossy area of the enclosure with the SD pod housed in the media bay. Each of the three bays is easily ejectable with their respective buttons to the right of the bay.
The rear of the enclosure is rather simple with a large cooling fan with the dual Thunderbolt and USB 3.0 ports to the right. At the bottom, we have the power input for the built-in power supply.
The drives being put to work in the Promise Pegasus2 R2+ are Toshiba 3TB 7200RPM solutions.
Above we take a closer look at the SD and Compact Flash pod.
As mentioned in the introduction, these pods include both a SATA interface and USB 3.0 connection for use in the Pegasus and standalone.
PRICING: You can find the Promise Pegasus2 R2+ Thunderbolt 2 RAID 6TB Storage Unit for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Dragon Ball FighterZ gets launch trailer days before release
- Rust will leave Steam Early Access on February 8
- Far Cry 5 official PC system requirements revealed
- Father of Sonic joins Square Enix to work on new game
- Stardew Valley was the most downloaded Switch game in 2017
- Spectre Bios Updates
- Lian-Li PC-O11 WW Feedback and O11 Air Feedback
- Investigation: Benefits to Prioritization Software
- When is a RX570 not a RX570?
- ASRock X370 Gaming-ITX/ac Gaming (AMD X370) Motherboard
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series