Packaging and a Closer Look
Packaging for the R2+ is rather sleek with an image of the DAS below and minimal marketing information above.
Cables included with the R2+ include a Thunderbolt cable, USB 3.0 cable and power cable. To the far left, we also have a second USB 3.0 cable for the included pod.
Taking a look at the Pegasus2, we have the power button on the left in the glossy area of the enclosure with the SD pod housed in the media bay. Each of the three bays is easily ejectable with their respective buttons to the right of the bay.
The rear of the enclosure is rather simple with a large cooling fan with the dual Thunderbolt and USB 3.0 ports to the right. At the bottom, we have the power input for the built-in power supply.
The drives being put to work in the Promise Pegasus2 R2+ are Toshiba 3TB 7200RPM solutions.
Above we take a closer look at the SD and Compact Flash pod.
As mentioned in the introduction, these pods include both a SATA interface and USB 3.0 connection for use in the Pegasus and standalone.
PRICING: You can find the Promise Pegasus2 R2+ Thunderbolt 2 RAID 6TB Storage Unit for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Black Ops 4 Blackout battle royale has split-screen
- Red Dead Redemption 2 required ruthless crunch at Rockstar
- AMD Radeon RX 590 turns up on the 3DMark database
- Treyarch release Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 patch notes
- Warframe for Nintendo Switch gets performance improvements
- Computer will not turn on.
- Netgear Wireless WG111 Issue
- Corsair Carbide Series SPEC-OMEGA Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Ryzen 1600x, temps, spikes and normal workload
- Which modern Z370 ATX motherboards are most reliable? Seeking advice
- Trimble Introduces Next Generation Wireless Data Recorder for Smart Wastewater and Stormwater Monitoring
- Cooler Master Debuts the World's First Analog Keypad
- Cooler Master Announces Hyper 212 Black Edition
- The new ALIENWARE m15 gaming laptop
- Where's Baby Launches on Steam!