Viewing Angles & Glare
90% of the time you're going to be sitting directly in front of your monitor, but I thought I would take a look at the viewing angles of the Acer XR341CK. I walked away impressed with the Curved UltraWide display and its viewing angles.
The glare is a bigger consideration for most people, as some users have natural light coming into their room/office. I have a large door directly behind my desk, so I decided to take some photos of the XR341CK from different angles with the natural light glare.
This is the Acer XR341CK with natural light from the perspective of where you'd be sitting - directly in front of it.
Here, we're slightly off to the right, and the glare disappears for the most part.
From the left and slightly above, the glare hits really bad - as the light is coming in from the right.
PRICING: You can find the Acer XR341CK 34-inch Curved UltraWide AMD FreeSync Monitor for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
- Page 1 [Introduction, Quick Specs, and Availability & Price]
- Page 2 [Packaging & Detailed Look]
- Page 3 [Test System Configuration]
- Page 4 [On-Screen Display]
- Page 5 [Everyday Use & Gaming]
- Page 6 [Viewing Angles & Glare]
- Page 7 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New Red Dead Redemption 2 updates coming next week
- Vivendi may take over Ubisoft in November
- AMD Radeon RX Vega 32, RX Vega 28 rumored to be coming
- AMD's new drivers add CrossFire support to RX Vega
- Intel working on dual-core i3-7360X for X299
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- A Look at AMD's Threadripper CPU Hardware Modes
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM