Phanteks Enthoo Mini XL Super Micro-Tower Chassis
The front of the Enthoo Mini XL looks like the rest with the offset drop on the right side, and then that panel continues down the side and under the higher section of chassis. The entire front panel is aluminum, the trio of bays covers at the top have aluminum plate applied, and even the lower section with mesh surrounding it is a solid hunk of aluminum.
The front I/O panel is tucked away at the top on the right, on the top of the dropped down section. There you will find the LED button, the reset button, the pair of USB 3.0 ports with dust covers in them, and the HD Audio jacks at the back.
Both the lower section nearest in the image, as well as the frame of the larger taller section, are made of plastic. The top is removable, and the venting stays in place this time for fan access, and on that note, the lower section is also removable.
All of the body lines, all around the panel and the way the plastic components meet are tight and true. The left side panel offers a large window for the motherboard area and a smaller one to see the logo and possibly an SSD or two. There are also slide out the side dust covers at the bottom of the chassis.
As it leaves the factor, the Mini XL has an odd looking rear panel. The PSU is at the top, and to the right is a long expanse of mesh to use with multiple fans, and below the PSU is the rear I/O. Then at the bottom are five expansion slots and a mesh area off to their right.
The right side of the chassis has the same tight lines on all panels, and rather than just flat steel here, at the front of the chassis is ventilation for the optional water cooling location. At the top right corner, there is also more ventilation as this is where the PSU draws its intake of fresh air.
PRICING: You can find the Phanteks Enthoo Mini XL for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Phanteks Enthoo Mini XL retails for $189 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Phanteks Enthoo Mini XL retails for £133 at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Phanteks Enthoo Mini XL Super Micro-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the Enthoo Mini XL]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Case Build and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Free-to-play made 80% of 2018 digital game revenues
- IO Interactive opens Swedish studio to work on new franchise
- New Dragon Ball Z action RPG in development
- Resident Evil 2 Remake demo impressions
- Ghostbusters 3 set for Summer 2020, teaser trailer released
- HP EX950 SSD Review - When you want the fastest
- Pcie M.2 NVMe (1100mb/s as storage, 400mb/s in os)
- DC: Aquaman Cinema Review
- ADATA SX8200 Pro 256GB NVMe SSD Review
- Problem with RAM Overclock
- Nokia's Service Operations Center powers Telefonica UK's drive towards customer-centric operations
- Black Desert Online's Battle Royale mode enters Early Access today
- Roblox hires British online safety expert Laura Higgins to lead new digital civility initiative
- HyperX Announces 2019 We're All Gamers Ad Campaign Including Celebrity Influencers Post Malone, Gordon Hayward, Joel Embiid, JuJu Smith-Schuster, Pokimane, Shroud, Daigo, De'Aaron Fox and Rush
- Macrotis: A Mother's Journey Releases this upcoming February 8th!