The ASRock G10 performed right with all other solutions we have tested. LAN to LAN testing came in at 937Mbps.
WAN to LAN throughput reached a peak of 863Mbps with GameBoost turned off. Testing with GameBoost turned on, the ASRock G10 while these numbers aren't in our charts only reached 730 Mbps.
2.4GHz throughput of the G10 came in at 82Mbps for the 20MHz band while the 40MHz band reached 169Mbps. Both of which weren't quite up to the standard we have seen with other AC solutions.
Moving over to 5GHz testing, the 20MHz band touched 136Mbps while the 40MHz and 80MHz bands reached 249Mbps and 402Mbps, respectfully.
Comparing the 5GHz performance of this solution to the 2.4GHz performance we saw in the previous testing, the ASRock unit excels with its 5GHz radio while its 2.4GHz radio seems to be a bit weaker.
PRICING: You can find the ASRock G10 AC2600 Gaming Router for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: The ASRock G10 AC2600 Gaming Router retails for £244 at Amazon UK.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- God of War TV commercial trailer builds next months hype
- PUBG released on iOS and Android in the US
- NVIDIA teases 'future generation GPU architectures' at GDC
- Kingdome Come: Deliverance mod brings 'Ultimate Realism'
- Hunt: Showdown displayed in the amazing CRYENGINE V demo
- TRENDnet Four Channel DVR Kit Review
- Asus G75 won't boot
- ROG G75 won't boot bios
- I guess as with most other forums this place is also a ghostown of bots
- CalDigit AV Pro 2 USB-C Storage Hub 3TB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit