The user interface for the ASRock G10 is unique in its own right and as you can see follows the design a gamer would enjoy. Above, we have the landing page where you have quick access to WAN and LAN settings along with a client list to the right.
Router status gives you a quick look at both wireless bands along with router firmware information and WAN ISP info.
Wireless settings for the 2.4GHz band are nearly identical with each having settings for SSID, wireless mode along with power adjustment.
The firmware upgrade section for the G10 is quite simple to use, as a matter of fact between the time I received this router for review and the time I started testing it, ASRock had released four updates for this solution.
GameBoost is the QoS solution for the G10 router. As you can see above this includes a link to Speedtest.net along with the ability to manually set your ISP bandwidth.
Like many current solutions, the G10 includes a NAS feature that enables consumers to access files stored on USB devices connected to the router.
PRICING: You can find the ASRock G10 AC2600 Gaming Router for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: The ASRock G10 AC2600 Gaming Router retails for £244 at Amazon UK.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Shazam's first trailer injects fun, and color into the DCEU
- DC unleashes first Aquaman trailer during SDCC 2018
- GeForce GTX 1170 benchmark surfaces, faster than GTX 1080 Ti
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Z97X-SLI doesn't recognize NVME-SSD
- Design a Colorful SSD contest
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit