The user interface for the ASRock G10 is unique in its own right and as you can see follows the design a gamer would enjoy. Above, we have the landing page where you have quick access to WAN and LAN settings along with a client list to the right.
Router status gives you a quick look at both wireless bands along with router firmware information and WAN ISP info.
Wireless settings for the 2.4GHz band are nearly identical with each having settings for SSID, wireless mode along with power adjustment.
The firmware upgrade section for the G10 is quite simple to use, as a matter of fact between the time I received this router for review and the time I started testing it, ASRock had released four updates for this solution.
GameBoost is the QoS solution for the G10 router. As you can see above this includes a link to Speedtest.net along with the ability to manually set your ISP bandwidth.
Like many current solutions, the G10 includes a NAS feature that enables consumers to access files stored on USB devices connected to the router.
PRICING: You can find the ASRock G10 AC2600 Gaming Router for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: The ASRock G10 AC2600 Gaming Router retails for £244 at Amazon UK.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- It costs $600 to unlock everything in Red Dead Online
- Over-monetization will kill Fallout 76
- Heroes of the Storm isn't dead, it's just slowing down
- PS4 sales hit 88 million, surpass PS3
- Relying solely on eSports is risky for competitors
- Core HT 231D - replacement CPU fan
- ASRock z390 Taichi v1.80 BIOS SSD issues
- ASRock Z370 Extreme 4 and Intel AC 9260 WiFi card
- Areca ARC-8050U3 USB-C RAID DAS Review
- New Mobo and my W10 Install?
- Symbaroum: Yndaros - The Darkest Star expansion Released Today
- Enjoy the Winter Season of R.O.H.A.N.: Blood Feud
- Warlords Awakening release surprises for Christmas
- The Switchblade Christmas Update Is Out Now
- Great Britain & Ireland DLC Out Now For Railway Empire