ASRock G10 Gaming Router
Packaging for the G10 carries an image of the router on the front with the AC2600 moniker below.
Specifications for the router are listed on the side of the box.
Packaging for the G10 is sleek with the router being housed to the left and all accessories to the right.
The scope of delivery for the G10 includes the router at the top, with the H2R below and power adapter to the left. We also have an HDMI extension lead and Ethernet cable.
Looking at the router for the first time, you can see it certainly carries a unique design. At the top, you can see ASRock has designed the H2R to be paired with the router as it has its own storage compartment.
The rear I/O for the G10 includes four LAN, 1 WAN along with dual USB 3.0 ports and the power switch. At the very top of the router are two IR LEDs for controlling devices such as TVs, Blu-ray players and more.
PRICING: You can find the ASRock G10 AC2600 Gaming Router for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: The ASRock G10 AC2600 Gaming Router retails for £244 at Amazon UK.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PUBG devs may be squeezed out of Battle Royale market
- Windows Store being re-branded as Microsoft Store
- Blizzard announces full Overwatch League teams
- NieR: Automata shipped and sold over 2 million copies
- New Red Dead Redemption 2 updates coming next week
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM