Using the basics for packaging, the black printing on the plain cardboard still offers us quite a bit. There is the naming along the top and a large rendering of the chassis below. Off to its right is a full list of features, and at the bottom are five more.
This side panel offers more about the Soundwave-A. It tells us that this chassis is designed for a sense of speed and power, it supports huge video cards, its drive support, front I/O connectivity, and amount of CPU cooler space.
Around the back, or possibly the front of the box, we really cannot tell until we open it, but we do find it to be a direct copy of everything we saw on the opposing panel.
This is where we find the "A" stands for "Advanced", and it keeps going as to what you will find. There are boxes to check for our black version, and it looks like plans for a white version as well. They have boxes for PSUs that may be included, of which we have none, and then the panel ends with the specifications chart.
Surprisingly Xigmatek takes a lot of care to be sure this lightweight chassis makes it to your door in great shape. They wrap the chassis in plastic and use thin Styrofoam end caps, but also offer a cover for the front made of Styrofoam as well. This was enough as our sample showed up in perfect condition, not a mark on it.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Xigmatek Soundwave-A Mid-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the Soundwave-A]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Case Build and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New Assassin's Creed free-to-play mobile game incoming
- Capcom to release three big games every fiscal year
- Black Ops 4 Blackout battle royale has split-screen
- Red Dead Redemption 2 required ruthless crunch at Rockstar
- AMD Radeon RX 590 turns up on the 3DMark database
- Computer will not turn on.
- Netgear Wireless WG111 Issue
- Corsair Carbide Series SPEC-OMEGA Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Ryzen 1600x, temps, spikes and normal workload
- Which modern Z370 ATX motherboards are most reliable? Seeking advice
- Trimble Introduces Next Generation Wireless Data Recorder for Smart Wastewater and Stormwater Monitoring
- Cooler Master Debuts the World's First Analog Keypad
- Cooler Master Announces Hyper 212 Black Edition
- The new ALIENWARE m15 gaming laptop
- Where's Baby Launches on Steam!