Ripjaws MX780 Continued
It is easy to tell how much that the heel of the mouse raises from this image. What used to be sitting pretty much flush with the base of the mouse is now near an inch off the table.
As we removed the left side grip we found not only is there a place for one of the rubber sleeved weights, but you can also see a matching pair of magnets on the side of the mouse.
Since we had two weights and only found room for one so far, we then move to the right side of the MX780. This time we slid the weight into the mouse to show where that all happens.
The metal plate under the MX780 inhibits the disassembly of this product, so moving on we get to the default lighting. Easily seen lit up on the MX780 from this angle is the logo in the heel as well as the band across the middle.
At the same time, when we move to the front, we find that this mouse offers the three slits at the front as well as illuminating the center of the scroll wheel.
Because this is an ambidextrous design, you have to keep both sides equal, and we see that the three slits on this side light up as well.
While the side lights, the scroll wheel light and the logo on the heel can all be set in groups to various colors other than this reddish hue, but after a bit of programming, you can even have that center light bar offer a rainbow of colors cycling across it, and even comes with a choice of direction for them to move in.
PRICING: You can find the G.SKILL Ripjaws MX780 Laser Gaming Mouse for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The G.SKILL Ripjaws MX780 Laser Gaming Mouse retails for $77 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Take a trip with 'Paddington' in our Blu-ray giveaway
- Survive a 'Murder on the Orient Express' in our Blu-ray give
- War Thunder on Xbox One X will hit 60FPS later this year
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X benched: whips ass against Ryzen 7 1700X
- ASUS ROG X470-F STRIX motherboard tease, ready for new Ryzen
- 20 Pieces Galaxy S9+256GB Site www.BizFests.com $11,740
- Asus G75 won't boot
- ROG G75 won't boot bios
- I guess as with most other forums this place is also a ghostown of bots
- CalDigit AV Pro 2 USB-C Storage Hub 3TB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit