Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation
The left of the package is taken up with the G.SKILL and Ripjaws MX780 naming on what appears to be a memory heat spreader. To the right we find the LEDs are full RGB, we see a large image of the mouse, and at the bottom, the DPI and sensor, the custom RGB lighting, the eight buttons, and its ambidextrous and height adjustable design.
The front does open on this package and exposes a panel on the left showing both sets of side grips with the MX780, and at the bottom covers features, shows where the weights go, and also shows how the heel raises. Off to the right, we get a view of the MX780 and the goodies that come with it.
The right side of this box keeps things fairly simple with a solid black panel used to highlight the red and white text for the company and product naming.
On the back, the LEDs on the MX780 have been changed, while off to the left of it there are seven features listed. The fine print at the bottom lists the adjustable height heel, the side grips, the eight buttons, and the ambidexterity.
This smaller side of the box, rather than to copy the other side, this time we have a view of the MX780 along with smaller text, and to the right they even added the web address.
Protecting the mouse and its bits from damages and keeping them from moving around, they chose this shell over a shell design. It works tremendously well as the sides take any impacts, and just like ours did, allows the MX780 to arrive unmolested.
Under the plastic, there is some paperwork to locate. To the left is the quick start guide, and its job is to get the MX780 connected to the PC, briefly go over its features, and then point you to where to get the driver and software download. The warranty guide informs you of what is covered in the two years they offer with this device.
In the back, we have the pair of magnetic side grips that turn what is shipped as a right-hand mouse into a left-hand mouse. In simpler terms, it reverses the larger thumb grip and the smaller finger grips with those sent on the MX780. We also see the pair of 4.5-gram weights in their rubber sleeves, and we also get a hex driver to work the hell positioning.
Both the set on the MX780 as well as this optional left-hand set are held onto the mouse with a pair of very strong magnets for their size. They are also designed to sit low on the sides, so that when you grip it to lift the MX780, the pressure is not on the magnets.
PRICING: You can find the G.SKILL Ripjaws MX780 Laser Gaming Mouse for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The G.SKILL Ripjaws MX780 Laser Gaming Mouse retails for $77 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Atari VCS power may be more like Switch than Xbox, PS4
- Cyberpunk 2077 on track to release by 2021 with new AAA RPG
- The Witcher 3 is a sales revenue monster
- Titan Quest arrives on consoles
- Switch has highest 12-month install base in US history
- 1st PCIe slot (x16) only works at x2 with my Aorus 1080Ti...
- ADATA XPG Spectrix D40 RGB DDR4-3000 16GB Review
- (20 Pieces) Apple iPhone X (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $12,980
- GIGABYTE Z170MX Gaming5 non K overclock
- Buy (10 Pieces) Apple iPhone X Brand New Unlocked 64GB $7,490
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit