The box for the GTX 980 Ti ArcticStorm is pretty cool, with some great artwork on the front. In the bottom left, we see it has 6GB of RAM, and can be overclocked with ZOTAC's FireStorm overclocking utility.
On the back of the box, we see that the cooling system is elaborate. We have a copper cold plate that provides a direct-GPU contact for maximum heat dissipation. The ArcticStorm is a 'fearless cooling' system that ZOTAC uses to great effect.
The front of the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 980 Ti ArcticStorm, with the triple-fan cooling setup.
On the back, ZOTAC has used the back plate to not only keep the components nice and safe - but they've used it as a billboard to display their ArcticStorm branding. I think it looks great.
We have 3 x DisplayPort, 1 x HDMI 2.0 and 1 x DVI output.
The GTX 980 Ti ArcticStorm can be used in SLI of course, with up to 4-way SLI if you want some insane performance.
From the top of the card, we can see the cooling system and 1 x 6-pin + 1 x 8-pin PCIe power connector requirement with its 250W TDP.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Quick Specs, and Availability & Price]
- Page 2 [Detailed Look]
- Page 3 [Card Specifications & Cooling Setup]
- Page 4 [Testing Method & Test System Configuration]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Synthetic]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - 1080p]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - 1440p]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - 3840x2160 4K]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - 3440x1440 UltraWide]
- Page 10 [Performance Summary]
- Page 11 [Overclocking, Power Consumption & Sound Testing]
- Page 12 [What's Hot & What's Not]
- Page 13 [Final Thoughts]