It's been a while since we have had a look at anything from Shuttle and with word just let out of their new XPC unit designed for home theater systems it looks like we can start to see some new and exciting products coming from Shuttle in the near future.
Today however we will be looking at one of their most recent XPC's which takes advantage of the latest Socket 775 processor from Intel yet is still able to run with normal DDR memory and an AGP graphics card.
We will also be seeing if we have any luck with overclocking the SB77G5 XPC here today as it is quite a common fact that the new Prescott processors are hindered with terrible heat issues which have prevented overclocking and while Shuttle have always done an excellent job with their cooling technology in XPC units, it will be interesting to see just how it holds up against the latest processor and if they do anything to compensate for the excess heat bought on by the new generation processor.
Let's begin and take a look at one of the latest XPC small form factor units to come from Shuttle.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Treyarch tease COD: Black Ops 4 zombies Comic-Con reveal
- Call of Cthulhu releases this Halloween
- The Legend of Zelda: BOTW - Creating a Champion details
- AMD Ryzen Threadripper 2990X simulated tests: 32C/64T beast!
- Hollow Knight 'Gods & Glory' DLC arrives August 23rd
- ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX 550 - can it run silent?
- Unlock Outlook PST Recovery Tool
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- iStorage diskashur DT2 12TB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit