It's been a while since we have had a look at anything from Shuttle and with word just let out of their new XPC unit designed for home theater systems it looks like we can start to see some new and exciting products coming from Shuttle in the near future.
Today however we will be looking at one of their most recent XPC's which takes advantage of the latest Socket 775 processor from Intel yet is still able to run with normal DDR memory and an AGP graphics card.
We will also be seeing if we have any luck with overclocking the SB77G5 XPC here today as it is quite a common fact that the new Prescott processors are hindered with terrible heat issues which have prevented overclocking and while Shuttle have always done an excellent job with their cooling technology in XPC units, it will be interesting to see just how it holds up against the latest processor and if they do anything to compensate for the excess heat bought on by the new generation processor.
Let's begin and take a look at one of the latest XPC small form factor units to come from Shuttle.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- TUNAI teases DRUM, high-res bass enhanced earphones
- Steam introduces Histograms to prevent review bombing
- i-rocks introduces K60M PLUS RGB mechanical keyboard
- Overwatch's next hero is playable, but wont be out soon
- PS4 & Xbox One cross-play briefly enabled for Fortnite
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- A Look at AMD's Threadripper CPU Hardware Modes
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower