Inside the Suppressor F31 Continued
Realize we do still have the hard drive rack out of the chassis, and doing so opens up the floor. There are the four pads at the back along with a PSU gasket at the back to isolate the PSU, but the rest of the floor is open to cooling options in front of it.
The back of the chassis sports the second 3-pin powered fan, and both offer sleeved cabling. As to the expansion slots below it, they use Hex head 6/32 screws to secure them.
From the factory, they pretty much ball up the wiring and strap it to the motherboard tray. They don't need to worry too much about it fitting, as there is a ton of room back here.
For starters, there is enough room for the wiring, and if you cannot use the HDD cage in the front, you can also clip those same trays to the back of the tray in three locations, two of which we have shown here.
In case you wanted to get technical about just how much you could fit back here, we laid out the tape. There is just over 1.5" of space, making this near 40mm of space, and yes that means 1/2" tubing could go here and still have room to bend, with or without fittings involved.
The wiring is sleeved black to blend into the build, even down to the connections. Here we have long leads that terminate in the native USB 3.0, light and switch wiring, HD Audio and USB 2.0 in the middle. Even the front fan lead is sleeved black to hideaway in this design.
Pulling the front bezel is fairly easy, and behind it, we find three magnets that keep the door closed most of the time. The front of the F31 is now wide open to remove the ODD bays or make adjustments to the intake cooling.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Surface Phone rumors surface again: dual OLED displays?!
- Bitcoin flashes past $19,000: could have $20K by Christmas
- Because science: sperm used to deliver cancer drug to tumors
- Battlegrounds replay function tested ahead of v1.0 release
- Samsung's mid-range 2018 phones might feature 18:9 displays
- Patriot Viper V570 Blackout Gaming Mouse Review
- Cougar Puri TKL Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- OWC Mercury Helios 3 Thunderbolt 3 Enclosure Review
- Mionix Wei Ice Cream Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Unable to use all 3 M.2's for RAID 0
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series