Inside the Suppressor F31
As we removed the side panels, we got a good idea where most of the weight in this chassis is. Both panels are covered edge to edge with 3mm of sound absorbent materials, and even offers covers for optional fan locations.
Our first look into the F31, we don't see paperwork, we found that outside of the chassis and the hardware is found tied inside of the first HDD bay. We also see the wiring is tended to as to be sure nothing will move in transit.
In the front of the F31, we first find the pair of 5.25" bays. These come with tool-free clips, are removable if not needed, and frees up room at the top of the chassis for water cooling options.
With only three bays on the floor for 3.5" and 2.5" drives, there is quite a bit of open area left for longer video cards or possibly a pump to sit on top of the removable HDD cage.
The cage, as well as the support plate, come out of the chassis to free up from at the bottom and front of the chassis, and with it removed, we can see the intake fan they have installed at the bottom.
Currently, sound absorbent covers are installed in the 140mm fan holes, but with the filter removed, we see the entire top offers assorted holes and grooves for 120, 140, and 200mm cooling options.
The motherboard tray offers a large access hole, six management holes, three with and three without grommets, and plenty of tie points. The standoff locations marked A and M for ATX and Micro-ATX motherboards, but not a third indicator for Mini-ITX boards.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PUBG devs may be squeezed out of Battle Royale market
- Windows Store being re-branded as Microsoft Store
- Blizzard announces full Overwatch League teams
- NieR: Automata shipped and sold over 2 million copies
- New Red Dead Redemption 2 updates coming next week
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM