Inside the Suppressor F31
As we removed the side panels, we got a good idea where most of the weight in this chassis is. Both panels are covered edge to edge with 3mm of sound absorbent materials, and even offers covers for optional fan locations.
Our first look into the F31, we don't see paperwork, we found that outside of the chassis and the hardware is found tied inside of the first HDD bay. We also see the wiring is tended to as to be sure nothing will move in transit.
In the front of the F31, we first find the pair of 5.25" bays. These come with tool-free clips, are removable if not needed, and frees up room at the top of the chassis for water cooling options.
With only three bays on the floor for 3.5" and 2.5" drives, there is quite a bit of open area left for longer video cards or possibly a pump to sit on top of the removable HDD cage.
The cage, as well as the support plate, come out of the chassis to free up from at the bottom and front of the chassis, and with it removed, we can see the intake fan they have installed at the bottom.
Currently, sound absorbent covers are installed in the 140mm fan holes, but with the filter removed, we see the entire top offers assorted holes and grooves for 120, 140, and 200mm cooling options.
The motherboard tray offers a large access hole, six management holes, three with and three without grommets, and plenty of tie points. The standoff locations marked A and M for ATX and Micro-ATX motherboards, but not a third indicator for Mini-ITX boards.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Blizzard to share 'some Diablo-related news at BlizzCon 2018
- Black Ops 4 weekend sales don't beat Black Ops 3
- Red Dead Redemption 2 launch trailer shows renegade thievery
- ZeniMax Online making new MMORPG
- Ninja Theory may be making live service game
- ASRock X399M Taichi Stuck on Splash Screen
- HP EX920 SSD Review - Mainstream Perfection
- SIV Smart Fan 5 on X399 platforms ... a mess.
- Latest z370 taichi bios is not stable no matter what I do.
- Inland Processional 3D NAND M.2 2280 PCIe NVMe Gen 3 Review
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam