Thermaltake Suppressor F31 Mid-Tower Chassis
On the front, you just find a flat expanse of brushed metal-like texture on the plastic front door, with a simple trim line around all sides. No naming, no venting, no nothing to break up the sleek look.
The door opens to the right exposing the sound absorbing material inside of the door, as well as the two removable bay covers, and offering access to the removable dust filter at the bottom for cleaning.
The bezel does come off, but for most applications, access through the bay covers, and with the dust filter removed, you can access the fan screws too.
We also found this rubber strap clipped onto a tab inside the bottom edge of the door panel, which is made to help hold the door shut should you travel with this case.
The strap works by releasing it from the tab inside the door, closing the door, and then wrapping the rubber strap around a tab under the chassis. When moving the chassis, the strap then keeps the door shut.
At the top of the bezel, inside of a groove separating the bezel from the I/O panel is where we find our connectivity. We have HD Audio jacks on the left, followed by the reset button and HDD activity light. A large power button is in the middle, and there are pairs of USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 ports off to the right.
The top of the chassis has a thin frame around the edges as it allows for the multitude of cooling options under it. As of now, there is a magnetic dust filter in place blocking access, but we will show this later.
On the left side of this version, we have a large steel panel installed with a location near the bottom for an optional fan, and we moved the magnetic dust filter to see the mesh under it. The front also offers ventilation for the intake and is directed away from the user.
Out back the rear I/O and exhaust fan location top the design. There are then eight expansion slots with ventilation and one large grommet for whatever needs arise, leaving the bottom to take the PSU.
The right side of the chassis also offers ventilation on the side of the bezel, and as to the panel, it is a match to the left side sans any optional fan location.
Under the chassis, we find large plastic feet with rubber pads very near the corners for solid footing. We also see one large dust filter under the entire bottom that is removable from the back of the PC.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Bad Habit release new trailer for Switch title Marble It Up!
- Keep calm as Dark Souls Remastered debuts to Nintendo Switch
- Android 17 officially joins Dragon Ball FighterZ roster
- Battlerite Royale Early Access trailer released
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, official launch trailer released
- Silicon Motion SM2262EN Preview: Micron 96-Layer TLC
- Need Advice 7800X OC
- Dial +1-844-319-0999 Dell technical support phone number for Dell help
- For Sale [10 Pieces] Apple iPhone Xs/Xs Max 64GB New $5,990CAD
- Recommendations replacing my Asus laptop Wifi adapter
- Xola Online Booking Platform Launches Travel Industry's First App Marketplace for In-Destination Tour and Activity Providers
- Creative's Super X-Fi Magical Headphone Holography Launches
- New ELiMENT Duplex LC Uniboot Connector Offers Highly Engineered Process and Ease of Installation
- Sevatec Announces Partnership with George Mason University
- VOTI DETECTION Announces the Launch of a Powerful Compact Table Top 3D Perspective X-Ray Security Scanner