RAID Performance with ATTO
Starting off our testing of the 6414AS, we ran both our RAID 0 and JBODs through ATTO, which gives us a good baseline of the performance in each of these modes. RAID 0 was able to produce close to 900 MB/s from 64K through 1MB in both read and write. JBOD, showing single disk performance, hovered around 210 MB/s.
Looking at the same metrics with our RAID 5, 6 and 10 arrays, we found RAID 5 touching just over 650 MB/s while RAID 6 and 10 were closer to 400 MB/s.
PRICING: You can find the HighPoint RocketStor 6414AS DAS for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The HighPoint RocketStor 6414AS DAS retails for $599 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [RocketStor 6414AS]
- Page 3 [Test System Setup and Web Management]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - RAID Performance with ATTO]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - JBOD and RAID 0 Workloads]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - RAID 5, 6 and 10 Workloads]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Puck RX570 Review
- Akitio Thunder3 10G Network Adapter
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit