Benchmarks - SMB Workloads
Switching the array over to RAID 1, we found the 5200 reaching 200 IOPS at QD128, on par with the Asustor solution.
File server produced nearly 250 IOPS at QD128, just under the result we achieved with the BeyondCloud Mirror.
Next was Email Server, and again the TeraStation reached 140 IOPS.
Moving to the Web Server test, the TeraStation excelled reaching upwards of 600 IOPS at QD128.
We finally reached Workstation finding the TeraStation device right with the Synology and Asustor units.
PRICING: You can find the Buffalo TeraStation 5200 2TB Windows Storage Server for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Buffalo TeraStation 5200 2TB Windows Storage Server retails for $770 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Buffalo TeraStation 5200 2TB Windows Storage Server retails for £585 at Amazon UK.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Beyond Good and Evil 2 will be at E3 2018
- PS5 won't launch before 2021
- Sony may further experiment with portable gaming
- Sony's PS4 DualShock 4 gamepad: the most popular controller
- Tekken 7 receives a free DLC to celebrate 1-year anniversary
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $1,595
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,595
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit