Benchmarks - Sequential Workloads
Our Sequential read/write workload is centered on 128K transfer sizes.
Starting sequential testing, we found the TeraStation producing some impressive results. Taking top marks in read, we have near 120 MB/s (effectively maximizing our Gigabit connection).
Sequential write touched just over 110 MB/s at QD128 just behind the Asustor unit.
In sequential read testing RAID 1, the TeraStation unit again was able to reach near 120 MB/s.
Write performance for RAID 1 again found no loss in performance as the Buffalo unit touched just over 110 MB/s.
PRICING: You can find the Buffalo TeraStation 5200 2TB Windows Storage Server for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Buffalo TeraStation 5200 2TB Windows Storage Server retails for $770 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Buffalo TeraStation 5200 2TB Windows Storage Server retails for £585 at Amazon UK.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- God of War TV commercial trailer builds next months hype
- PUBG released on iOS and Android in the US
- NVIDIA teases 'future generation GPU architectures' at GDC
- Kingdome Come: Deliverance mod brings 'Ultimate Realism'
- Hunt: Showdown displayed in the amazing CRYENGINE V demo
- TRENDnet Four Channel DVR Kit Review
- Asus G75 won't boot
- ROG G75 won't boot bios
- I guess as with most other forums this place is also a ghostown of bots
- CalDigit AV Pro 2 USB-C Storage Hub 3TB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit