Benchmarks - Sequential Workloads
Our Sequential read/write workload is centered on 128K transfer sizes.
Starting sequential testing, we found the TeraStation producing some impressive results. Taking top marks in read, we have near 120 MB/s (effectively maximizing our Gigabit connection).
Sequential write touched just over 110 MB/s at QD128 just behind the Asustor unit.
In sequential read testing RAID 1, the TeraStation unit again was able to reach near 120 MB/s.
Write performance for RAID 1 again found no loss in performance as the Buffalo unit touched just over 110 MB/s.
PRICING: You can find the Buffalo TeraStation 5200 2TB Windows Storage Server for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Buffalo TeraStation 5200 2TB Windows Storage Server retails for $770 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Buffalo TeraStation 5200 2TB Windows Storage Server retails for £585 at Amazon UK.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Oclean One: the world's smartest electric toothbrush
- Monster Hunter World launches January 2018
- Left Alive is Square Enix's shot at survival mech action
- Rocket League Autumn Update available September 28
- Synology introduces new XS, Value and Series NAS
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- 8K benched: RX Vega 64 vs. GTX 1080 Ti vs. TITAN Xp SLI
- AMD X399 TR4 Threadripper Motherboard Buyer's Guide
- Gigabyte System Information Viewer
- ASRock X399 Professional Gaming Motherboard Review
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower