Version and / or Patch Used: Build 1.1.0
Developer Homepage: http://www.futuremark.com
Product Homepage: http://www.futuremark.com/products/3dmark05/
3DMark05 is the latest version in the popular 3DMark "Gamers Benchmark" series. It includes a complete set of DX9 benchmarks which tests Shader Model 2.0 and higher.
For more information on the 3DMark05 benchmark, we recommend you read our preview here.
When pushing through 3DMark05 we see that the lower latencies of Hyper Path starts to make headway.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- ASUS P5AD2-E Premium - Page 1 [Introduction]
- ASUS P5AD2-E Premium - Page 2 [Specifications]
- ASUS P5AD2-E Premium - Page 3 [Features]
- ASUS P5AD2-E Premium - Page 4 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and SiSoft Sandra]
- ASUS P5AD2-E Premium - Page 5 [Benchmarks - 3DMark03]
- ASUS P5AD2-E Premium - Page 6 [Benchmarks - 3DMark05]
- ASUS P5AD2-E Premium - Page 7 [Benchmarks - PCMark]
- ASUS P5AD2-E Premium - Page 8 [Benchmarks - Doom 3]
- ASUS P5AD2-E Premium - Page 9 [Benchmarks - Half Life 2]
- ASUS P5AD2-E Premium - Page 10 [Benchmarks - Far Cry]
- ASUS P5AD2-E Premium - Page 11 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Shazam's first trailer injects fun, and color into the DCEU
- DC unleashes first Aquaman trailer during SDCC 2018
- GeForce GTX 1170 benchmark surfaces, faster than GTX 1080 Ti
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit