ASUS is definitely one of the biggest motherboard names out there, and when they give you a premium classed motherboard, you get a board packed with features. The ASUS P5AD2 was one of these boards; the P5AD2-E continues this.
The P5AD2-E has all of the features and abilities of the original 925X motherboard, but with the latest I925XE chipset and support for 1066FSB makes it a board hard to go past.
In terms of performance the board far exceeded our expectations, especially when it comes to overclocking. Hitting past the 310MHz FSB barrier gives a lot of hope for uses of 800FSB CPU's as speeds beyond 266FSB are now possible without SATA drives disappearing and bus frequencies being too far out of specs.
For all its glory we have given the ASUS P5AD2-E motherboard TweakTown's "MUST HAVE" Best Performance Award.
Support for 2 Gigabit and 1 Wireless Ethernet
2 Additional IDE and 4 Additional SATA ports with RAID
Rating - 9.5 out of 10 and TweakTown's "MUST HAVE" Best Performance Award
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- ASUS P5AD2-E Premium - Page 1 [Introduction]
- ASUS P5AD2-E Premium - Page 2 [Specifications]
- ASUS P5AD2-E Premium - Page 3 [Features]
- ASUS P5AD2-E Premium - Page 4 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and SiSoft Sandra]
- ASUS P5AD2-E Premium - Page 5 [Benchmarks - 3DMark03]
- ASUS P5AD2-E Premium - Page 6 [Benchmarks - 3DMark05]
- ASUS P5AD2-E Premium - Page 7 [Benchmarks - PCMark]
- ASUS P5AD2-E Premium - Page 8 [Benchmarks - Doom 3]
- ASUS P5AD2-E Premium - Page 9 [Benchmarks - Half Life 2]
- ASUS P5AD2-E Premium - Page 10 [Benchmarks - Far Cry]
- ASUS P5AD2-E Premium - Page 11 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Shazam's first trailer injects fun, and color into the DCEU
- DC unleashes first Aquaman trailer during SDCC 2018
- GeForce GTX 1170 benchmark surfaces, faster than GTX 1080 Ti
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Design a Colorful SSD contest
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit