After installing the software, we find we are in PC mode at the top. In this mode, we cannot do all that much, but we can select the Sync Program option, Illumination and Lighting Effects for the entire keyboard. You can also use the Default button to reset anything you may have done.
In the Illumination window, we see the bottom right corner has changed now. There we can now choose to backlight the entire board by selecting one of the nine presets, using the rainbow bar to the right of it, or by direct entry of the RGB numbers. Make sure to hit apply, and also exit, as you cannot move to other options without doing so.
Things get creative here in the Lighting Effects section. There is a setting where the whole board is lit with one color. Trigger lights only the key used for roughly two seconds, ripple lights keys around what you pressed and lighting continues in an outward pattern. There is Fireworks, which is like multicolored mini explosions, radiation lights a few keys around the pressed one and trails off to either side. Breathing is obvious, the rainbow wave as we spoke of before, audio as in an EQ type of lighting, or you can select Spectrum colors in the last image we saw on the previous page.
Once in a regular profile, you can also reassign keys by clicking on one, and here we have also selected the Macro Settings. The right side opens a large window and offers importing, exporting, repeat rates, and time delays - everything one needs to do anything they need with a Macro.
After selecting a key on the image above, click on Key Assignments, and remap the board until you are confused if you wish. The nice thing is you can always hit the Default button and reset any profile and start over.
PRICING: You can find the Tesoro Lobera Spectrum RGB for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Tesoro Lobera Spectrum RGB retails for $130 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Tesoro Lobera Spectrum RGB retails for £93 at Amazon UK.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation]
- Page 3 [Tesoro Lobera Spectrum Mechanical Keyboard]
- Page 4 [Tesoro Lobera Spectrum Continued]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Soulcalibur VI physical sales crater, the rise of digital
- Dynasty Warriors 9 online and local co-op update/demo Nov 1
- CD Projekt RED's Thronebreaker - 'No plans' for Switch debut
- Starlink: Battle for Atlas - 82% of unit sales on Switch
- Dynasty Warriors 8 Xtreme Legends - West Switch release
- Samsung Bar Plus 256GB Flash Drive Review
- I am a little OCD b450m pro4 temperature sensors
- Is the X399M Taichi discontinued or something?
- Buffalo Linkstation 520 2-Bay NAS Review
- How To Find Out Motherboard?
- Palit introduces the reinvented GeForce RTX 2070 Dual
- Cooler Master Unveils the C700P Carbon
- EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 - Now Available for Order
- SP Launches New Pocket-Sized Power Banks
- Tesla vs Lovecraft Pre-Orders Start on iOS - Release date is 25th Oct