Accessories and Documentation
If your chassis does not offer tool-less mounting options, or if you just prefer a more secure means of installation, screws are provided. Behind the four screws is the sheet of stickers that keeps the thermal probe leads where you want them.
This bundle seen above is the five thermal probe wires. They are sleeved so that they can easily be hidden and look nice also. They are all just over 28" in length, so you can monitor anything in the case you wish to without any issues there. They are also clearly marked to make connectivity easier.
All of those same attributes carry over to the fan leads as well, which are also sleeved, just as long, and clearly marked as well. The thing to know about these is that while the controller ends are 3-pin, the male ends are 4-pin ready, so any fan is fair game with the Four Eyes Touch.
The manual is where the party is when it comes to figuring out how to use the Four Eyes Touch. It shows how to connect everything as well as how to install it into a chassis. When it comes to how to change settings and colors, it's a handy reference guide.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Hello Games on No Man's Sky launch: we shared too much info
- Shazam's first trailer injects fun, and color into the DCEU
- DC unleashes first Aquaman trailer during SDCC 2018
- GeForce GTX 1170 benchmark surfaces, faster than GTX 1080 Ti
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- HELP With a Sniper.2 Z68 bios U1C, won't boot with discrete VGA
- Z97X-SLI doesn't recognize NVME-SSD
- Design a Colorful SSD contest
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit