Accessories and Documentation
If your chassis does not offer tool-less mounting options, or if you just prefer a more secure means of installation, screws are provided. Behind the four screws is the sheet of stickers that keeps the thermal probe leads where you want them.
This bundle seen above is the five thermal probe wires. They are sleeved so that they can easily be hidden and look nice also. They are all just over 28" in length, so you can monitor anything in the case you wish to without any issues there. They are also clearly marked to make connectivity easier.
All of those same attributes carry over to the fan leads as well, which are also sleeved, just as long, and clearly marked as well. The thing to know about these is that while the controller ends are 3-pin, the male ends are 4-pin ready, so any fan is fair game with the Four Eyes Touch.
The manual is where the party is when it comes to figuring out how to use the Four Eyes Touch. It shows how to connect everything as well as how to install it into a chassis. When it comes to how to change settings and colors, it's a handy reference guide.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Pokemon Switch RPG listed as 2018 or later
- Nintendo sold 15 million Switch consoles in FY2017
- Nintendo president Tatsumi Kimishima to step down
- Bandai Namco release 1080p New Gundam Breaker screenshots
- Monster Hunter World: console update released, patch notes
- ASUS STRIX H370-I GAMING (Intel H370) Motherboard Review
- Issue with X299 Taichi No video through GTX 1080ti
- GIGABYTE X470 Aorus Gaming 7 WIFI Motherboard Review
- AsRock Z97 not picking up SATA drive
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit