Packaging, Accessories & Documentation
The packaging is quite small. With a few wavy lines and a big blue dot on the white backdrop, NZXT provides an image of the GRID+ V2, and at the bottom explains that this is a digital fan controller.
On one of the skinny sides of the box, along with some bar codes and numbers, we are given the measurements, maximum power, and warranty information.
Moving then to the back of the packaging, we see at the top that there is an explanation on how the software offers simple and unobtrusive control. It even offers a peek at a monitor with the software running. At the bottom, we find iconography and text making sure we know about the CAM software, its voltage and short circuit protection, six channels, easy installation, and that they include extension cables.
Inside of the box, we find a clear plastic tray that keeps the extra goodies and the GRID+ V2 fan controller separated. Under the tray, we also find that there is some paperwork to read.
As part of the extras to this fan controller, it needs control via the Micro-USB that plugs into the device and ends with the native USB 2.0 plug for your motherboard. It gets power via the Molex to phone jack cable on the right, and in the middle is the pair of Y-splitter extension cables to reach fans far away from the GRID+ V2.
We are also given five smaller zip ties to help bundle wiring from the fans or at the controller. We are given two sections of 3M Dual Lock pads, allowing the device to be mounted. It will stick to virtually anything.
The manual offered will take you from a list of all the included parts, and then takes you through step-by-step as to how to connect the GRID+ V2 to the PC. It even shows you how to plug in the fans if you need that level of detail. It stops after the installation and reminds you to visit NZXT.com to grab the CAM software to sort out the finer details.
PRICING: You can find the NZXT GRID+ V2 Digital Fan Controller for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The NZXT GRID+ V2 Digital Fan Controller retails for $36 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The NZXT GRID+ V2 Digital Fan Controller retails for £30 at Amazon UK.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Accessories & Documentation]
- Page 3 [NZXT GRID+ V2 Digital Fan Controller]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA celebrate Alan Turing's birthday, GTX 1180 confirmed?
- TSMC pumps $25 billion into 5nm node, expected in 2020
- TSMC ramps 7nm production: new GPUs, AI, crypto chips coming
- Yawn: Intel Z390 chipset rumored to be rebadged Z370
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 1000 rumors: 16GB RAM in a smartphone
- GA-Z68AP-D3 rev 1.0, unable to access BIOS or load Win10
- Samsung 970 Pro 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- AMD Vega 56 not being detected by Gigabyte Z68XP-UD4 motherboard
- win 7 with gigbyte mobo/network only getting 10% of bandwidth
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700 and Ryzen 5 2600 Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit