Accessories and Documentation
In the box of hardware, we are sent eight brackets to mount to the base of the cooler, and a wrench. The brackets are made to go with LGA 2011 to the left, AMD brackets both for long and short hole mounting orientations in the middle, leaving the universal Intel brackets on the right.
They also send a single universal back plate with this cooler. The plate is set like it would go on an AMD motherboard, and it has a large sheet of non-conductive material on it like what is on the Intel tabs at the sides, and is also drilled for socket screws, so orientation for Intel is important.
Also in the kit we are given a small tube of paste, and a Phillip's drive socket. The socket is used on the four nuts at the left that mount the cooler to the motherboard. We are also given small counter sunk screws to mount the brackets to the cooler's base, and for AMD installations, it is advised to use the rubber spacers.
The manual we see at the top opens up and offers tons of images with just a few lines of text where it was definitely needed. Along with that and the parts list inside, anyone should be able to easily get this cooler mounted. At the bottom, we also found the warranty information about what is and what is not covered under the two year term.
PRICING: You can find the Cooler Master GeminII S524 Version 2 CPU Air Cooler with 120 mm Silencio FP Fan for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Cooler Master GeminII S524 Ver 2 CPU Cooler]
- Page 4 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 5 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup, Thermal Tests and Noise Results]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Xbox will 'go big' with streaming at E3 2019
- $399 Oculus Rift S has inside-out tracking, 1440p resolution
- No, Disney won't make its own Star Wars games
- Cuphead coming to Switch with Xbox LIVE integration
- Obsidian's new Outer Worlds skips Steam
- Aorus master or stutter master?
- Getting SSD to boot
- Seagate Game Drive PS4 2TB Review
- GA-X99-UD5 rev 1.0 power ON issue
- Asus RT-N16 - Can´t get wifi to work
- Killing Floor: Double Feature Coming May 21, 2019 to PlayStation Store and Game Retailers Near You
- Critically acclaimed retro platformer The Messenger hits PlayStation 4 today
- OMG Zombies! to invade Nintendo Switch on the 26th March!
- LEGO DC Super-Villains Releases Batman: The Animated Series Level Pack
- Super Crome: Bullet Purgatory Enters the Steam Early Access Atmosphere Today