Overclocking - Let's See How Far We Can Go
We were able to reach 1322MHz on our Boost clock on the Gainward GTX 980 Ti Phoenix 'GS', which provided a little wiggle room when it came to our overclocking results. Does the OC help, though? Take a look at our results below.
Metro: Last Light
3DMark Fire Strike Extreme - 1440p
Heaven - 1440p
When it comes to power consumption, I expected the Gainward GeForce GTX 980 Ti Phoenix 'GS' to come close to the other GTX 980 Ti cards that we've tested, and lo and behold it did, we have power consumption of around 390W for our full system when using Heaven.
During our game testing and most of our benchmarking, the Gainward GTX 980 Ti Phoenix 'GS' was silent. It was only during our sound testing where we manually cranked the fans to 50% and 100% that the card was making any noise.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Take a trip with 'Paddington' in our Blu-ray giveaway
- Survive a 'Murder on the Orient Express' in our Blu-ray give
- War Thunder on Xbox One X will hit 60FPS later this year
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X benched: whips ass against Ryzen 7 1700X
- ASUS ROG X470-F STRIX motherboard tease, ready for new Ryzen
- 20 Pieces Galaxy S9+256GB Site www.BizFests.com $11,740
- Asus G75 won't boot
- ROG G75 won't boot bios
- I guess as with most other forums this place is also a ghostown of bots
- CalDigit AV Pro 2 USB-C Storage Hub 3TB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit