This is where the R9 Nano shines against the Fury X, in power consumption. While the full Fury X scoops up 275W TDP, the R9 Nano downsizes that by 100W for a TDP of just 175W. Credit has to be given to AMD's engineering team, which squeezed and optimized the R9 Nano to hit this target.
As you can see, it's the most power efficient card on our charts. This is one of the huge highlights of the R9 Nano, that it has Fury X like performance, with 100W shaved off of its TDP.
Man oh man, does the R9 Nano make some noise - but not in the way you'd expect. The fan itself is about what I expected, but the coil whine is just atrocious. It's just so, so bad. It's the worst I've heard, worse than the Fury X and its issues with pump noise.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Quick Specs, Availability & Price]
- Page 2 [Detailed Look]
- Page 3 [Card Specifications & Cooling Setup]
- Page 4 [Testing Method & Test System Configuration]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Synthetic]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - 1080p]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - 1440p]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - 4K]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - 3440x1440 UltraWide]
- Page 10 [Performance Summary]
- Page 11 [Power Consumption and Sound Testing]
- Page 12 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts 1.0]
- Page 13 [Final Thoughts 2.0]