The Archer C3200 carries a solid WebGUI that is easy on the eyes and streamlined. Above, we have the landing page that includes an overview of the router and its status.
Moving on, we take a quick look through the basic menu items. Above, we have the wireless settings with both the SSID and password listed for each network.
Next up, we have the USB sharing settings that gives access to storage and printers.
The advanced menu takes things into further detail, as you can see with the Status menu being a starting point.
The Archer C3200, as mentioned in the introduction, is capable of using a "smart connect" feature for those that want to enable it. The TP-LINK also allows you to change channel and width for each band, and unlike other routers, you can lock in 40MHz on the 2.4GHz band with this solution.
Looking a little deeper into the sharing settings, you can see the Archer has access for both SMB, FTP, and Media sharing.
Bandwidth control is how TP-LINK addresses QoS.
Lastly, we have Traffic Statistics that when enabled can give you an idea of how traffic is moving through the router.
PRICING: You can find the TP-LINK AC3200 Tri-Band Wireless Gigabit Wi-Fi Router (Archer C3200) for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Acer Predator X27: 4K 144Hz HDR G-Sync f or $1999 on June 1
- Paradox Interactive announce Imperator: Rome, trailer reveal
- Resident Evil 7 will debut to Nintendo Switch, only in Japan
- Overwatch director hints at cross-platform opportunities
- Deadpool 2 fails to beat Deadpool's opening weekend revenue
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Buy 3 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,257
- Photo Backup and Build your own cloud with Synology
- Buy 2 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 SM-G960UZKAXAA 64GB $1,038
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit