Benchmarks - Wired Throughput
LAN-to-LAN throughput landed the Buffalo WXR-1900DHPD near the bottom as one of the slower routers we have tested. At 860 Mbps, the 1900DHPD lands just .2 Mbps quicker than the 1750DHP from Buffalo and 4 Mbps quicker than the 868L from D-Link.
WAN to LAN throughput reached a peak of 858 Mbps, similar again to the WZR-1750DHP from Buffalo and nearly 20 Mbps quicker than the RTA15 from Amped and 818DRU from TRENDnet.
Benchmarks - Wireless Throughput
Wireless throughput was a different story as the 2.4GHz band at the 40MHz width was chart topping at 247 Mbps, while the 20MHz width was rather disappointing at 49.3 Mbps.
5GHz performance had good and bad points. The bad was again at 20MHz with terrible performance at 55 Mbps, but changing bands to 40MHz increase performance fivefold to 225 Mbps and nearly doubled that again switching to 80MHz.
PRICING: You can find the Buffalo WXR-1900DHP AirStation Extreme AC1900 Router for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Buffalo WXR-1900DHP AirStation Extreme AC1900 Router retails for $136 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- SK Hynix announces GDDR6, offers up to 14Gbps of bandwidth
- Nintendo shows off most downloaded eShop games
- Battlefield 1: Apocalypse DLC details aerial dogfights
- Nintendo Switch sells 1.5 million units last month
- Epic Games doubts the success of their own MOBA Paragon
- SuperData Analyst Interview on Call of Duty: WWII Success
- GIGABYTE Z370XP SLI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- The GIGABYTE Z370N WIFI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- noblechairs ICON Series Real Leather Gaming Chair Review
- GIGABYTE X299 Designare EX (Intel X299) Motherboard Review
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series