Case Build and Finished Product
Without the use of a DVD or Blu-ray drive, we left the drop down section of the chassis in its upper position, and to be honest, the more we look at this chassis, the more we tend to like it. We know the angles and lines may not be for everyone, but we can appreciate it and its hidden features.
Inside of the chassis, we have plenty of room for the motherboard, and still plenty of room for that 60mm worth of water cooling to go up top still. There is also plenty of room to the right for E-ATX systems and another row of management holes for it. As far as the components went, they all went as expected with no real complaints.
The I/O cover snapped right in, we did not have to flex the chassis to get the video card mounted, and the PSU lines right up to take on screws to secure that into place. Nothing out of the ordinary.
This took a bit of time, but with a bit of planning, you can get wires out of the way of each other, and still cleanly power everything and have the I/O panel wiring routed as well. This is also where we can to appreciate all of the tie points provided that seem to all be in great locations and easy to use for routing.
As we closed up shop with all of our goodies inside and looked for the power cable, we see that this chassis does not change a bit from the box to completed, and we always like that in case design. That is all except for the view through the side window, which has greatly improved with the hardware now behind it.
As we power the chassis, at the top of the chassis, we found a blue LED and a red flicker in front of it as the SSD booted up. We also saw that the top fan offers blue LED glowing through the top venting, much like the front 200mm fan is doing in this image through the front.
PRICING: You can find the LEPA Lenyx for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The LEPA Lenyx retails for $171 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The LEPA Lenyx retails for £129 at Amazon UK.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [LEPA Lenyx LPC801A-B Full-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the Lenyx LPC801A-B]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Case Build and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft, Facebook complete 160Tbps undersea cable
- Apple won't let you download 4K, only stream on Apple TV
- Sony isn't 'entirely comfortable' being VR market leader
- G.SKILL launches 128GB DDR4 RAM kit for Threadripper
- Bethesda pursues long-lasting relationship with Nintendo
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM