Accessories and Documentation
We are given PSU and HDD screws, countersunk M3 screws for the SSDs and motherboard, 6/32 screws, and a handful of fan screws. We are also given some extra standoffs for E-ATX, a motherboard speaker, and one long screw in case your 200mm fans lose one.
Also inside of the hardware box, we found ten zip ties to help with all of the wiring, and also due to the taller height of this chassis, we are also offered an 8-pin cable extension to help ease the strain on the PSU lead.
Also in that box, we found this heavy bit of metal and plastic that has five magnets on the back of it. What this is happens to be a headphone holder. The thinner top bit is on a hinge, and opens up to hold the cans, while the large part hangs from anywhere on the chassis that is convenient for you.
The manual is pretty thorough with its images and text explaining how everything goes into the chassis, including optional cooling ideas. They do not offer a parts list inside, and it is up to you to sort out if the component uses M3 or 6/32 screws and where best to use them.
PRICING: You can find the LEPA Lenyx for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The LEPA Lenyx retails for $171 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The LEPA Lenyx retails for £129 at Amazon UK.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [LEPA Lenyx LPC801A-B Full-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the Lenyx LPC801A-B]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Case Build and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft make 'positive changes' for Xbox at E3 this year
- Phison's E12 controller featured at CES 2018
- Toshiba's new SSD line-up featured at CES 2018
- AMD hit with class action lawsuit over Spectre and Meltdown
- Cryptocurrency price cash wipes $300 billion from market cap
- Which one is Best laptop in my Budget
- ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac LGA 1150 major problems starting screen flickers > Freezes up win 10
- Phison E8 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Preview
- Bios Gigabyte Z170X-Gaming test 8700K
- Which chip Is my main bios chip ( Gigabyte P17F Notebook )
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series