LEPA Lenyx LPC801A-B Full-Tower Chassis
The front of the Lenyx gets completely covered in Soft Grip, from the deep grooves over all the angles, and covering all of the vertical body lines as well. Just below the LEPA name, there is a hot swap 2.5" bay, and just below that, the front of the chassis actually slides down.
As easy as pressing a finger on the angled protrusion to the left, the section of the front bezel slides down to exposed three of the four 5.25" bays in the chassis.
As the top panel curves from the front to the top, we first run into the three-way fan control switch, along with the power and reset buttons. Behind them are the HD Audio jacks, USB 3.0, USB 2.0 and Supercharge port, and off to the right of them is a blue case power LED, and a red HDD activity light.
The rest of the top panel sort of mimics the lines and angles we saw on the front, just this time offered to allow the most possible ventilation with the skinny bars this time.
The left side of the Lenyx has a shape on the door we have seen in Enermax cases, and the window is well placed, but irregular in shape. We can also see a bit of a difference between the Soft Grip on the top, front, and used on the feet, from the black textured paint applied to the steel panel and frame.
Starting with a reinforced handle at the top, we see a pair of knockouts just below for wiring, and below that is the exhaust fan next to the rear I/O. We are then given eight expansion slots with four grommets for water cooling next to them, leaving room for the PSU at the bottom.
The right side of the chassis looks much the same as the left, but of course, there is no window this time. What we do like to see though is that the frame meets the plastic cleanly and with a sharp line, and the side panel has finite gaps and the lines are also indeed straight as an arrow.
Under those thick plastic legs we saw earlier, the entire bottom surfaces are covered with a rubber foot. The dust filter that covers the entire bottom of the chassis is broken into two sections so that it is easier to remove and clean. We also see rivets used in the front under the HDD rack, not screws.
PRICING: You can find the LEPA Lenyx for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The LEPA Lenyx retails for $171 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The LEPA Lenyx retails for £129 at Amazon UK.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [LEPA Lenyx LPC801A-B Full-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the Lenyx LPC801A-B]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Case Build and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Shazam's first trailer injects fun, and color into the DCEU
- DC unleashes first Aquaman trailer during SDCC 2018
- GeForce GTX 1170 benchmark surfaces, faster than GTX 1080 Ti
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Design a Colorful SSD contest
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit