MSI is known for their Twin Frozr cooling technology, with the new GeForce GTX 950 Gaming 2G featuring their latest Twin Frozr V cooling. This new cooling has been on the entire range of GTX 900 series cards from MSI, with the great performing TORX Fan being a big stand out, as well as the thermal performance of any Twin Frozr V-powered card.
Here we have the two TORX Fans that will keep the card cool, with the elaborate heat sink and heat pipe system behind it.
Underneath the card, we can see the large heat sink keeping the GM206 GPU nice and cool.
Once again from the top.
Here you can see the heat pipe system underneath the fan, with the second shot taken from the bottom of the card.
Once again, from the end of the card (under the second fan).
A close up shot of the awesome styling and great use of color scheme on the GTX 950 Gaming 2G.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- FS 40 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9+ (www.BizFests.com) 128GB $8,520
- Legacy Mode
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit