Processor: AMD Athlon 700, AMD Duron 600
Memory: 128MB PC133 Kingmax SDRAM
Motherboard: MSI K7T Pro
Drivers Used: Det 3 5.x series
Software Used: 3Dmark2000, Quake 3 Arena.
- Results 3Dmark2000 1024x768 16bit color
- Results Quake 3 Arena High Quality Demo001
As asked before, has MSI come up with another winner in the GeForce range? The answer in my opinion is yes. Overclockability is at a premium, 3D scores are quite high for a value card and the additional option to add a riser module for Digital Flat Panel and TV Out is quite a nice option. The only real problem is the wasted PCB spade driving up the cost of the card a bit but with a expected retail value of $320 AUD. This card gets a 8 out of 10 on the Value Meter!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Ion Maiden delayed to 2019
- Hello Games on No Man's Sky launch: we shared too much info
- Shazam's first trailer injects fun, and color into the DCEU
- DC unleashes first Aquaman trailer during SDCC 2018
- GeForce GTX 1170 benchmark surfaces, faster than GTX 1080 Ti
- HELP With a Sniper.2 Z68 bios U1C, won't boot with discrete VGA
- Z97X-SLI doesn't recognize NVME-SSD
- Design a Colorful SSD contest
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit