MasterCase Pro 5 Options
In another box, we were sent all of the optional hardware to turn our chassis into the MasterCase Pro 5. First of which is a two bay HDD rack to add into the chassis. It also comes with the screws needed for drive mounting and try locking.
We were also sent a three tray model as well. This now is a total of seven 3.5" bays. Keep in mind too, not just the metal trays on the subfloor are for 2.5" drives, each plastic tray is also drilled for their installation.
Then there is the third 2.5" drive mounting plate. Now you can not only use the two locations on the subfloor, but this allows you to hang a third drive behind the motherboard as well, without giving up the pre-installed locations to do it.
Then we also pulled the water bracket out of the box. This allows users to fully support the weight of an AIO or any water cooling. This bracket also offers more height above the motherboard to allow for over 60mm of space there.
The last two options can both be seen from here. First of all is the angled top with the same styling as the front with a large mesh center panel and solid plastic on either side. The other option of course is the windowed side panel that offers a full view of the top, and while the window is lower than the subfloor, that strip of window is blacked out so the wiring is not visible.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Cooler Master MasterCase 5 Mid-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the MasterCase 5]
- Page 5 [Inside the MasterCase 5 Continued]
- Page 6 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 7 [Case Build and Finished Product]
- Page 8 [MasterCase Pro 5 Options]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Pre-order Dead Cells now on Switch, receive 20% discount
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate available at this years Evo 2018
- Sony teases 'Tombstone' villain inclusion for Spider-Man PS4
- The Hulk smashes into GTA V with new mod, download available
- Dragon Ball FighterZ for Switch, open beta starts next month
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Asrock X399 + Watercooling help needed please
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit