Cooler Master wants you to "Make it Yours" with this MasterCase 5. Along with the large images of the inside of the chassis and the front bezel, they make mention of the FreeForm modular system that allows you to customize, adjust, and upgrade this chassis as your needs in this hobby progress.
This slimmer side of the packaging continues with the flat black backdrop as they present all three versions of the chassis in view here. The MasterCase 5 is just under the handle, and the Pro 5 and Maker 5 are at the bottom, and only the Maker gets a solid front panel.
On the back of the packaging, we are given an explanation of what the FreeForm system is all about and the idea and options offered with it, and next to that is an exploded image of the chassis. Along the bottom in many languages, we are offered a list of six features the modular system offers.
As we make it around to the last side of the packaging, we find a large specifications chart offered, and this is specific to the MasterCase 5. Below that, we find the company information and that this is the MasterCase 5 at the very bottom in plenty of languages.
Moving away from a plastic liner, our MasterCase 5 is surrounded in a thin layer of foam fist to protect the surfaces and paint treatment. Around that, on the front and back of the chassis, we see the use of thick Styrofoam end caps to protect it from the drops and bangs that can and will happen along the way. As to this specific chassis, the packaging all did what it was supposed to and leaves us with a MasterCase 5 that is in terrific shape under all of this.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Cooler Master MasterCase 5 Mid-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the MasterCase 5]
- Page 5 [Inside the MasterCase 5 Continued]
- Page 6 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 7 [Case Build and Finished Product]
- Page 8 [MasterCase Pro 5 Options]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- The Division movie secures John Wick, Deadpool 2 director
- Microsoft seeks engineers for next-gen Xbox, teases GDDR6
- Fortnite developer: no rush to make new Battle Royale maps
- Serious Sam 4: Planet Badass announced, full reveal at E3
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X overclocked to 6GHz with LN2 cooling
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- I'm need help from GA-X79S-UP5-WIFI
- Investigation: m.2 Heatsinks, are they worth it?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit