Cooler Master wants you to "Make it Yours" with this MasterCase 5. Along with the large images of the inside of the chassis and the front bezel, they make mention of the FreeForm modular system that allows you to customize, adjust, and upgrade this chassis as your needs in this hobby progress.
This slimmer side of the packaging continues with the flat black backdrop as they present all three versions of the chassis in view here. The MasterCase 5 is just under the handle, and the Pro 5 and Maker 5 are at the bottom, and only the Maker gets a solid front panel.
On the back of the packaging, we are given an explanation of what the FreeForm system is all about and the idea and options offered with it, and next to that is an exploded image of the chassis. Along the bottom in many languages, we are offered a list of six features the modular system offers.
As we make it around to the last side of the packaging, we find a large specifications chart offered, and this is specific to the MasterCase 5. Below that, we find the company information and that this is the MasterCase 5 at the very bottom in plenty of languages.
Moving away from a plastic liner, our MasterCase 5 is surrounded in a thin layer of foam fist to protect the surfaces and paint treatment. Around that, on the front and back of the chassis, we see the use of thick Styrofoam end caps to protect it from the drops and bangs that can and will happen along the way. As to this specific chassis, the packaging all did what it was supposed to and leaves us with a MasterCase 5 that is in terrific shape under all of this.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Cooler Master MasterCase 5 Mid-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the MasterCase 5]
- Page 5 [Inside the MasterCase 5 Continued]
- Page 6 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 7 [Case Build and Finished Product]
- Page 8 [MasterCase Pro 5 Options]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Detroit: Become Human sells 2 million+ units since May 2018
- Project Stream testers get free copy of AC: Odyssey
- Google's Project Stream is the future of gaming
- EA folds Battlefront II into its subscription services
- Red Dead Online microtransactions are live
- Vandexafil Ultra New Male Enhancement Formula! Gain
- ASRock Z370 Extreme 4 and Intel AC 9260 WiFi card
- Areca ARC-8050U3 USB-C RAID DAS Review
- New Mobo and my W10 Install?
- Symbaroum: Yndaros - The Darkest Star expansion Released Today
- Enjoy the Winter Season of R.O.H.A.N.: Blood Feud
- Warlords Awakening release surprises for Christmas
- The Switchblade Christmas Update Is Out Now
- Great Britain & Ireland DLC Out Now For Railway Empire