I quite like what HIS has done with the package on their Radeon 300 series cards, with the packaging on the R9 390 IceQ X2 being identical to that of the R9 390X IceQ X2 model.
Starting with the front of the box, we have a beautiful blue and white theme that has HIS hinting that this card runs cool... but I can't put my finger on it. Oh, maybe the great use of ice in the picture, and the model being 'IceQ X2' could be it.
There's a fair bit happening on the back of the box.
HIS decided that its Radeon R9 390X and R9 390 cards will look identical, where you simply can't tell the difference between them.
The front of the card has two 'super large' 90mm dual axial fans, with an elaborate heat pipe that will ensure that your HIS Radeon R9 390 IceQ X2 OC 8GB will stay nice and cool, no matter what load it's under.
The rear of the card features a honeycomb-style decal plastered all over the back.
We have an 8-pin + 6-pin PCIe power connector setup.
Display connectivity includes 1 x DisplayPort, 1 x HDMI, and 2 x DVI outputs.
PRICING: You can find the HIS Radeon R9 390 IceQ X2 for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The HIS Radeon R9 390 IceQ X2 retails for $416 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The HIS Radeon R9 390 IceQ X2 retails for £282 at Amazon UK.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NeoGAF goes down, owner embroiled in sexual harrassment
- ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti teased with triple-fan cooler
- Bitcoin hits $6000, with $100 billion in value
- Galaxy S9: 6GB RAM, headphone jack is a selling point
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard