Accessories and Documentation
Inside of the small box of hardware, we find this along with some other goodies. Here we have the thumbscrews that mount the cooler to the motherboard from the back side. There is a thick rubber washer for each of them to isolate the metal from the motherboard as well. Then we find the tiny screws for mounting the brackets to the base of the cooler, and we are also provided with a packet of nondescript thermal paste.
We also get an assortment of brackets for the cooler dependant on which socket is used on the motherboard. The set at the top and the middle are both for AMD sockets. One of which spans the longer sides of the socket, while the second set spans the shorter side for orientation options. Then, closest to us in the image, are the adjustable Intel brackets.
As for instructional help, what you see here is the extent of what is offered. Along the top is a parts checklist so you can be sure you have everything we just showed you. Below that, we are shown the general steps of mount the brackets to the cooler, peel the sticker, add some paste, and screw it down with the thumbscrews and washers from behind the motherboard.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Reeven Steropes RC-1206 CPU Cooler]
- Page 4 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 5 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup, Thermal Tests and Noise Results]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Atari VCS power may be more like Switch than Xbox, PS4
- Cyberpunk 2077 on track to release by 2021 with new AAA RPG
- The Witcher 3 is a sales revenue monster
- Titan Quest arrives on consoles
- Switch has highest 12-month install base in US history
- GA-B85M-D3PH Modded Bios set VCore above 1.2
- 1st PCIe slot (x16) only works at x2 with my Aorus 1080Ti...
- ADATA XPG Spectrix D40 RGB DDR4-3000 16GB Review
- (20 Pieces) Apple iPhone X (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $12,980
- GIGABYTE Z170MX Gaming5 non K overclock
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit