Case Build and Finished Product
We always had a soft spot for chassis designs that look just as good finished as they did out of the box, and this Enthoo Evolv ITX does just that. Just simple lines, slightly aggressive angles, and clean looking.
In our build, we pulled the plate to the right, allowing for the longer card to fit. We also buried most of the motherboard with the super thick AIO strapped to the back. We also like that the PSU cover is cut enough to display the sticker, but not open too much to expose the wiring.
While we do not have the dust plate for this motherboard, we did snap one in easily enough just to try it. We took advantage of the rear cooling option, and like the long holes so the AIO did not sit too low for the video card to fit well. As for the PSU, after sliding it in, it aligns well and is ready to be screwed in.
The pair of Velcro straps is all you really need when it comes to wiring this chassis. The front I/O wiring, the PSU wiring, even the SATA cable all run through them and do not cause any interference. Also, keep in mind that if you need the 3.5" bays to the left, you will need a much shorter PSU in this chassis.
Once all the bits are inside, and we got everything back together and are about ready for testing, we realized there is a bit of a tint to that side panel window, hindering a clear view of the interior. If we were to do this again, we would have opted to find some interior chassis illumination to show off the investment inside.
Once powered up, we find the power LED strip at the bottom is illuminated white, and there is a bit of noise coming from the chassis, but it was the Corsair H80i GT, not the 200mm fan at the front, which by itself is near inaudible even at full speed.
PRICING: You can find the Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX retails for $70 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX retails for £42 at Amazon UK.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the Enthoo Evolv ITX]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Case Build and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Digital PS4 game sales locked exclusively to PSN
- Enter the 'Spider-Verse' for our Spider-Man Blu-ray giveaway
- Epic Store has 85 million users
- Google Stadia only works with Pixel phones, Chromecast on TV
- Switch could use Microsoft voice chat technology
- Do anyone can help in converting Outlook PST Files into EML format
- vandafil advanced blend
- Icy Dock flexiDock MB524SP-B Review - 4x 2.5" SATA, 5.25 Bay
- Icy Dock flexiDock MB795SP-B Review - 3.5" & 2.5" Single Bay
- Logitech G903 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- EVE: Aether Wars Successfully Achieves Groundbreaking 14,000-Ship Battle Live At GDC
- Stainless Games new IP, ShockRods, set to re-ignite arena combat genre with over-the-top action
- RIFT is Celebrating its 8th Anniversary! Update Gives Players New Expert Dungeon and a Colorful Carnival
- Ubisoft Announces The PC Specifications For Assassin's Creed III Remastered
- Life Is Strange 2 Episode 3 Release Date Announced