Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX Tower Chassis
The front of the Enthoo Evolv ITX looks exactly like the ATX version, just much shorter. There is the metal center panel that offers the bends and angles to this fascia, and surrounding it is a thick plastic bezel that cuts the corners and also follows the contours of the steel center bit.
The front I/O panel is at the very top of the front bezel, and the removable steel panel below it is cut around it to leave the I/O panel in place for cleaning. It contains two USB 3.0 ports on either side of the HD Audio jacks, and a tiny reset button is found to the right.
The top of the chassis is angled on both sides and offers angled vented sections along it. The main steel section of the top is a flat expanse of steel, and the only thing breaking it up is the oblong shaped power button near the front of the chassis.
Moving to the left side of the chassis, we see that a large irregularly shaped window is offered taking up the vast majority if the side panel. We can also see the angles at the top and bottom edges, and it is much easier to see the design of the front bezel when looking from the side.
Looking at the back of the chassis gives you the first real scope of size. With the rear I/O and adjustable fan location next to it, the stoutness of this design then only leaves room for two expansion slots and the PSU to go in at the bottom.
The right side of the chassis is much less dramatic, but we do again get a flat side panel with the same textured black paint the rest of the chassis has. We can also see here as well as the other side, just how well the panel line up and how there is very little to any gap found.
The bottom of the chassis offers thick plastic bars that span the front and back as legs, with rubber pads applied as the feet. There is a dust filter under the PSU at the back, and we see screws near the front to help remove some of the bays inside.
PRICING: You can find the Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX retails for $70 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX retails for £42 at Amazon UK.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the Enthoo Evolv ITX]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Case Build and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Dad/Toddler infiltrate prize machine, steals Nintendo Switch
- Mono Studio release launch trailer for INSOMNIA: The Ark
- My Nintendo Gold Points can be used for Switch Online plans
- Amazon's MMO title 'New World' gets batch of screenshots
- Smash Bros. Ultimate recent leak: Incineroar/Ken/Minecraft
- Can't connect to the media server on my AC68U
- Need help with my asus rp-AC68U
- x299 Taichi XE vs Formula OC usb controllers 2 or 3?
- CalDigit T4 RAID Thunderbolt 3 Review
- How to overclock voltage on an Z170-HD3-CF?
- Psyonix And Hot Wheels Reveal New Rocket League DLC
- Pirate Island Rescue released on Steam
- Celebrated crime caper The Swindle slinks onto Nintendo Switch this October
- Tricky Towers coming to Nintendo Switch!
- Beat Hazard 2 is now in Beta and will be heading for Steam Early Access in October.