Test System Setup
To see our testing methodology and to find out what goes into making our charts, please refer to our CPU Cooler Testing and Methodology article for that information.
Because we can, we ran testing both ways; once in quiet mode, and again with performance mode enabled. As for what is an equal comparison, the 48 degree result in fifth place is what counts. However, dealing with a bit of noise at this time was worth a first place result with temperatures averaging 45.5 degrees.
As we pushed the abuse, we ran this test three ways. Quiet mode did not do so great, but is still respectable at 71.75 degrees. The real magic happens when we used performance mode and got the chart topping 65.25 degree average. We also added the H80i GT fans in the mix, and with four fans installed, we saw 63.75 degrees. There is no denying Corsair current supremacy in AIO thermal performance.
Noise Level Results
Testing the fans at idle with only 7.5V running through them, we found the fans turning at 830RPM and the noise levels are kept low as this 28dB result shows.
With two fans allowed to spin as fast as possible, and speeds of 2700RPM on the nose were recorded, we found the noise level kicks up a few notches to 59dB at this time. For those wanting to go with a push/pull configurations, noise then jumped to 66dB in case you wondered.
PRICING: You can find the Corsair H100i GTX for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Corsair H100i GTX retails for $112 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Corsair H100i GTX retails for £92 at Amazon UK.
Australia: The Corsair H100i GTX retails for $175 AUD at PLE Computers.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Atari VCS power may be more like Switch than Xbox, PS4
- Cyberpunk 2077 on track to release by 2021 with new AAA RPG
- The Witcher 3 is a sales revenue monster
- Titan Quest arrives on consoles
- Switch has highest 12-month install base in US history
- GA-B85M-D3PH Modded Bios set VCore above 1.2
- 1st PCIe slot (x16) only works at x2 with my Aorus 1080Ti...
- ADATA XPG Spectrix D40 RGB DDR4-3000 16GB Review
- (20 Pieces) Apple iPhone X (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $12,980
- GIGABYTE Z170MX Gaming5 non K overclock
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit