Corsair Link Software
After installing the Corsair Link software, we found all of the sensors listed off to the left in the column where most of them still are. In order to make adjustments to any of them, they need to be placed on the case image window to the right. Corsair provides quite a few of their cases to use as the backdrop, but you do have an option to use your own image as well.
For now we right clicked on the H100i GTX Fan, and to the right we see an options menu. Here you can select one of the various control methods in the drop down box to control the fans with a visual display of the fan curve offered with that setting.
We now right clicked on the H100i GTX pump icon. While the icon displays a speed in numbers, to the right, we see a tachometer version of the same speeds, and the menu offers just Quiet mode and Performance mode to control pump speeds.
Doing the same for the H100i GTX Led, we are first given the option to run it normal, with a light on all the time as we set it to be with the sliders or via direct RGB code entering at the bottom. The other option is to run the LED by temperature, where things start blue when it's chilly, moved through green, amber, and orange, and when things are hot, the LED will be red.
PRICING: You can find the Corsair H100i GTX for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Corsair H100i GTX retails for $112 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Corsair H100i GTX retails for £92 at Amazon UK.
Australia: The Corsair H100i GTX retails for $175 AUD at PLE Computers.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Games industry may make $170 billion in 2018, firm predicts
- GIGABYTE release new Gemini Lake based J/N motherboards
- God of War director confirms no season pass for the release
- Trailer for Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition released
- COLORFUL's new CGU 2018 eSports event might include PUBG
- Investigation: Benefits to Prioritization Software
- When is a RX570 not a RX570?
- ASRock X370 Gaming-ITX/ac Gaming (AMD X370) Motherboard
- Z270 Extreme 4 post issue
- NVIDIA's next-gen TITAN X should rock 16GB GDDR6 at 14Gbps
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series