Corsair H100i GTX CPU Cooler
In the exact style we saw the H80i GT come in, the head unit here is a dead match. The octagonal shaping, the silver stripe across the middle, even down to the back lit logo and Corsair name on it, it is all the same.
On the right side of the head unit, using the logo for reference, we see there are two leads coming out from the head unit. There is a three wire lead and a 3-pin connection on the end to power the pump from the motherboard. There is also a four wire lead that breaks into a pair of male 4-pin fan power connectors.
On the bottom of the head unit, we find a Mini-USB port. This is to allow users the option of using the Corsair Link cable to take full control over this cooler rather than leaving everything to the motherboard's PWM circuitry.
The base of the cooler has a round patch of thermal paste pre-applied to the copper plate, and to protect it there has been a plastic clip on cover used. Also, we may as well use this time to point out that the H100i GTX head unit comes out of the box with the Intel hardware already on it.
The base of the cooler is convex like the other is, and has circular milling marks still visible in the copper. Also what was a lock ring in the last series has changed. This time nothing comes apart, but you can rotate the mounting hardware to allow it to pass through the grooves in the black plastic.
We almost forgot to mention these, but the new much thicker tubing is something you just have to see. Gone are the adjustable fittings of the standard AIO, as this thick tube with braided sleeves applied is mounted more like a custom water block.
With one end of the tape on the front of the radiator, we see that there is roughly 14.5 inches of tubing this time around, nine inches of pump power lead, and ten inches of fan power lead coming from the head unit.
At the end of this 27mm thin radiator, we do see a couple of stickers. The one to the left offers the model number, serial number, and power draw for this cooler. The sticker to the right is less important as it is the radiator manufacturer's stock code.
This radiator will allow for the stock fans to go on either side of the radiator depending on the way you want it to work. The fin spacing is tight at 22 FPI average, but more surface area is a plus when it comes to raising the efficiency of a cooler.
Also to match the head unit, both sides of the H100i GTX's radiator have this elongated octagon shape with the Corsair name and sails logo, and the silver stripe continues down the majority of the sides.
PRICING: You can find the Corsair H100i GTX for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Corsair H100i GTX retails for $112 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Corsair H100i GTX retails for £92 at Amazon UK.
Australia: The Corsair H100i GTX retails for $175 AUD at PLE Computers.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Elder Scrolls Online: Summerset announced for June 5th
- A Way Out official PC requirements released, launch trailer
- Dark Souls Remastered leaked images, Solaire amiibo spotted
- Possible new Fornite maps photographed at GDC 2018
- Metro Exodus will rock NVIDIA RTX real-time raytracing tech
- Buy (10 Pieces) Apple iPhone X Brand New Unlocked 64GB $7,490
- Corsair ML140 PRO RGB 140mm Magnetic Levitation Review
- AMD Ryzen Master Utility Memory Access Mode Greyed Out ASROCK x399
- خدمه عملاء تكييفات باور & 01225025360 _01014723434 & اعطال باور
- ارقام تليفونات صيانه ال جى ( 01014723434 _ 01225025360 ) تكييفات ا
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit