Accessories and Documentation
In the large bag found inside of the chassis, we are given two bags of screws and such. There is a bag of M3 screws for the various drives, and to the right are 6-32 screws to be used for the PSU and the motherboard installation.
Also in the kit is one replaceable expansion slot cover, in case you do not use the missing one in the chassis. We are also given two zip ties for wiring, and a motherboard post speaker to help with diagnosing any issues you may run into trying to post the system.
There is also this boldly colored quick manual for the SS6-2440, and as shown on the lower part, this also works for the SS4-2430 and the SS6-2441 cases.
This is exactly all of what the quick guide contains. Basically there is nothing inside of this guide that we could not see on the packaging. While everything inside is pretty straight forward in this design, a little help here would go a long way for novice builders.
Sentey was also sure to include information about what is and what is not covered in their one-year warranty period. If you do have questions or need to RMA the chassis, that information as to where to go is listed at the bottom.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Sentey SS6-2440 Micro-ATX Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the SS6-2440]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Case Build and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Intel reportedly 'kills off' its upcoming 10nm process
- Jump Force features original Akira Toriyama character 'Kane'
- Project Monolith - action adventure title for all platforms
- Crackdown 3 will be playable at Xbox FanFest 2018
- Agony Unrated is 90% off to Agony owners, releases Oct 31st
- How To Find Out Motherboard?
- I'm in a gaming rut please help.
- GIGABYTE Z390 Aorus Master (Intel Z390) Motherboard Review
- Akitio Thunder3 Dock Pro Review
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam