Accessories and Documentation
In the large bag found inside of the chassis, we are given two bags of screws and such. There is a bag of M3 screws for the various drives, and to the right are 6-32 screws to be used for the PSU and the motherboard installation.
Also in the kit is one replaceable expansion slot cover, in case you do not use the missing one in the chassis. We are also given two zip ties for wiring, and a motherboard post speaker to help with diagnosing any issues you may run into trying to post the system.
There is also this boldly colored quick manual for the SS6-2440, and as shown on the lower part, this also works for the SS4-2430 and the SS6-2441 cases.
This is exactly all of what the quick guide contains. Basically there is nothing inside of this guide that we could not see on the packaging. While everything inside is pretty straight forward in this design, a little help here would go a long way for novice builders.
Sentey was also sure to include information about what is and what is not covered in their one-year warranty period. If you do have questions or need to RMA the chassis, that information as to where to go is listed at the bottom.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Sentey SS6-2440 Micro-ATX Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the SS6-2440]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Case Build and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Enter our 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' Blu-ray giveaway
- Street Fighter is getting a live-action TV show
- Visceral's Star Wars title may get recycled into online game
- Atari VCS power may be more like Switch than Xbox, PS4
- Cyberpunk 2077 on track to release by 2021 with new AAA RPG
- Transcend JetDrive 825 SSD Upgrade Kit for MacBook Review
- GA-B85M-D3PH Modded Bios set VCore above 1.2
- 1st PCIe slot (x16) only works at x2 with my Aorus 1080Ti...
- ADATA XPG Spectrix D40 RGB DDR4-3000 16GB Review
- (20 Pieces) Apple iPhone X (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $12,980
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit