The packaging is kept simple with red and black printing on plain cardboard, but they do a fine job of detailing things out. Along with the company name and logo, the rendering of the chassis, and product naming at the bottom, they also list five features off to the left, and to the right, we see this is in the Slim series and that it offers USB 3.0.
The next panel to the right has the Sentey name and logo at the top, offers a handle to lug the box around, and also tells us that this is the SS6-2440 glossy white version.
As we get to the back, we find a lot of the same information we saw on the front. However, this time, the larger rendering is done with the panels off the chassis, and they also show six images at the bottom to point out features, and what they look like.
The last external panel gives us all the naming at the top, but this time also offers another rendering of the chassis and in text form at the bottom, we are given a condensed listing of the specifications.
The top and front of the chassis are shipped with a protective layer to protect the gloss finish, and then the entire chassis is wrapped in the plastic liner. Outside of that, we find thick Styrofoam covering the top and bottom, and there is also a piece of high density foam placed over the front panel as added assurance that this product will show up at your door in great shape as this one did for us.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Sentey SS6-2440 Micro-ATX Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the SS6-2440]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Case Build and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Intel Core i9-9900K rumor: 8C/16T at a huge 5.5GHz on Aug 1
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole DLC release date unveil
- 1 hour of gameplay footage released for Forza Horizon 4
- VirtualLink: next-gen VR over a single USB Type-C cable
- World of Warcraft expansions, now only a $15 subscription
- HyperX Pulsefire Surge RGB Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX 550 - can it run silent?
- Unlock Outlook PST Recovery Tool
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit