The packaging is kept simple with red and black printing on plain cardboard, but they do a fine job of detailing things out. Along with the company name and logo, the rendering of the chassis, and product naming at the bottom, they also list five features off to the left, and to the right, we see this is in the Slim series and that it offers USB 3.0.
The next panel to the right has the Sentey name and logo at the top, offers a handle to lug the box around, and also tells us that this is the SS6-2440 glossy white version.
As we get to the back, we find a lot of the same information we saw on the front. However, this time, the larger rendering is done with the panels off the chassis, and they also show six images at the bottom to point out features, and what they look like.
The last external panel gives us all the naming at the top, but this time also offers another rendering of the chassis and in text form at the bottom, we are given a condensed listing of the specifications.
The top and front of the chassis are shipped with a protective layer to protect the gloss finish, and then the entire chassis is wrapped in the plastic liner. Outside of that, we find thick Styrofoam covering the top and bottom, and there is also a piece of high density foam placed over the front panel as added assurance that this product will show up at your door in great shape as this one did for us.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Sentey SS6-2440 Micro-ATX Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the SS6-2440]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Case Build and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- SEGA announces Sonic franchise has shipped 800 million units
- Dynasty Warriors 8 hacks n' slashes its way onto the Switch
- Treasure hunt started for Dibalo III Eternal Collection
- COD: Black Ops 4 patch unlocks FPS cap in ALL modes on PC
- Red Dead Redemption 2 requires 89GB HDD space
- SIV Smart Fan 5 on X399 platforms ... a mess.
- Latest z370 taichi bios is not stable no matter what I do.
- Inland Processional 3D NAND M.2 2280 PCIe NVMe Gen 3 Review
- ASRock A320M-DGS + Ryzen 5 2600 budget upgrade with older video card?
- Default Netgear Wireless WG111 Issue
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam