One thing that Palit has done with their GeForce GTX 980 Ti Super JetStream is that they've provided it with a super good looking box. Let's take a look at, and around the box now.
From the front of the box, we see some Asian inspired text, with a gold trim at the bottom.
There's not much going on when you flip the box around to its back.
Upon opening the box's flap at the front, we get a full rundown of the amazing cooler that Palit has slapped onto the GTX 980 Ti Super JetStream, as well as a quick look at the card itself.
Here we have the the Palit GeForce GTX 980 Ti Super JetStream in its packaging, nice and protected from its delivery to you (or to the retailer).
Palit has crafted one of the slickest looking GeForce GTX 980 Ti cards we've seen, which is why we were so excited about it when we found out it was coming in for review. I have to admit, the Palit GeForce GTX 980 Ti Super JetStream is one of the best looking video cards I've ever tested. It has some truly great styling, and a finish that screams quality.
The front of the card is where all of the action is, where we have two 100mm fans.
On the back of the card, we can see that Palit has made great use of a backplate. We can see that the extensive cooling system reaches right up and above the card itself.
Palit has kept in line with the reference display output configuration, with 3 x DisplayPort, 1 x HDMI 2.0 and a dual-link DVI port.
The Palit GeForce GTX 980 Ti Super JetStream is powered by 1 x 6-pin PCIe and 1 x 8-pin PCIe power connector.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Quick Specs and Availability & Price]
- Page 2 [Packaging & Detailed Look]
- Page 3 [Card Specifications & Cooling Setup]
- Page 4 [Testing Method & Test System Configuration]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Synthetic]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - 1080p]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - 1440p]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - 4K]
- Page 9 [Performance Summary]
- Page 10 [Overclocking, Power Consumption and Sound Testing]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Bad Habit release new trailer for Switch title Marble It Up!
- Keep calm as Dark Souls Remastered debuts to Nintendo Switch
- Android 17 officially joins Dragon Ball FighterZ roster
- Battlerite Royale Early Access trailer released
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, official launch trailer released
- Silicon Motion SM2262EN Preview: Micron 96-Layer TLC
- Need Advice 7800X OC
- Dial +1-844-319-0999 Dell technical support phone number for Dell help
- For Sale [10 Pieces] Apple iPhone Xs/Xs Max 64GB New $5,990CAD
- Recommendations replacing my Asus laptop Wifi adapter
- Xola Online Booking Platform Launches Travel Industry's First App Marketplace for In-Destination Tour and Activity Providers
- Creative's Super X-Fi Magical Headphone Holography Launches
- New ELiMENT Duplex LC Uniboot Connector Offers Highly Engineered Process and Ease of Installation
- Sevatec Announces Partnership with George Mason University
- VOTI DETECTION Announces the Launch of a Powerful Compact Table Top 3D Perspective X-Ray Security Scanner