One thing that Palit has done with their GeForce GTX 980 Ti Super JetStream is that they've provided it with a super good looking box. Let's take a look at, and around the box now.
From the front of the box, we see some Asian inspired text, with a gold trim at the bottom.
There's not much going on when you flip the box around to its back.
Upon opening the box's flap at the front, we get a full rundown of the amazing cooler that Palit has slapped onto the GTX 980 Ti Super JetStream, as well as a quick look at the card itself.
Here we have the the Palit GeForce GTX 980 Ti Super JetStream in its packaging, nice and protected from its delivery to you (or to the retailer).
Palit has crafted one of the slickest looking GeForce GTX 980 Ti cards we've seen, which is why we were so excited about it when we found out it was coming in for review. I have to admit, the Palit GeForce GTX 980 Ti Super JetStream is one of the best looking video cards I've ever tested. It has some truly great styling, and a finish that screams quality.
The front of the card is where all of the action is, where we have two 100mm fans.
On the back of the card, we can see that Palit has made great use of a backplate. We can see that the extensive cooling system reaches right up and above the card itself.
Palit has kept in line with the reference display output configuration, with 3 x DisplayPort, 1 x HDMI 2.0 and a dual-link DVI port.
The Palit GeForce GTX 980 Ti Super JetStream is powered by 1 x 6-pin PCIe and 1 x 8-pin PCIe power connector.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Quick Specs and Availability & Price]
- Page 2 [Packaging & Detailed Look]
- Page 3 [Card Specifications & Cooling Setup]
- Page 4 [Testing Method & Test System Configuration]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Synthetic]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - 1080p]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - 1440p]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - 4K]
- Page 9 [Performance Summary]
- Page 10 [Overclocking, Power Consumption and Sound Testing]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate goes Hunger Games on Adult Swim
- Get schooled for our 'Night School' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Win a Blu-ray copy of the film on us!
- Aim for the stars in our 'First Man' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Metro Exodus' story reacts to your decisions
- Can't connect to my Wifi network
- Need advice and build help
- Gigabyte ga-b75-d3v rev 1.0
- EX58-UD5 w/ RX580 GPU: unexpected system shutdown when monitor sleeps
- Choosing best drivers for Z97-A
- Ubisoft's Rainbow Six Siege Coming To Belong Gaming Arenas
- Sunless Skies Leaves Early Access
- Space Justice Now Available For iOS And Android Devices
- Forge an Epic Team of Heroes in Forged Fantasy, Now Available From Hothead Games
- Kingdom Hearts III 'Share Your Heart Out' Campaign Spreads Love Across Social Media