ADATA XPG SX930 120GB, 240GB and 480GB SATA III SSD
The XPG SX930 is packaged in a bronze colored box. The face of the drive is viewed through a clear plastic window on the front of the box. Packaged contents, free cloning software, the drive's five-year warranty and features of the drive are advertised.
The back of the packaging lists some performance specifications.
Inside the box, the drive is cradled in a clear plastic tray. A drive adapter tray, 9.5mm spacer screws, and a quick start guide are included as part of the package.
The front facing of the drive's enclosure is covered by a black, flame emblazoned label. The label lists the drive's capacity.
Centered on the back half of the drive's enclosure is a manufacturer's label that lists model number, warranty code and WWN code.
The drive's enclosure is formed from stamped aluminum, painted black. The 1/2 length PCB is secured to the enclosure by three screws.
In addition to a controller and DRAM package, there are four flash packages on this side of the PCB for both the 240 and 480GB models. The 120GB model has no flash packages on this side of the PCB.
This side of the green 1/2 length PCB is populated with four flash packages for all three models.
A close-in view of the JMicron JMF670H 4-channel controller that powers the SX930.
A close-in view of one of the drive's ADATA branded Micron flash packages.
Finally, a close-in view of the drive's NANYA DDR3 DRAM package.
PRICING: You can find the ADATA XPG SX930 120GB for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The ADATA XPG SX930 120GB retails for $64.99 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Drive Specifications, Pricing and Availability]
- Page 2 [Drive Details]
- Page 3 [Test System Setup and Properties]
- Page 4 [SSD Toolbox]
- Page 5 [Synthetic Benchmarks - ATTO & Anvil Storage Utilities]
- Page 6 [Synthetic Benchmarks - CrystalDiskMark & AS SSD]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks (Trace Based OS Volume) - PCMark Vantage, PCMark 7 & PCMark 8]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks (Secondary Volume) - Max IOPS, Disk Response & Transfer Rates]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks (Secondary Volume) - PCMark 8 Extended]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks (Secondary Volume) - 70/30 Mixed Workload]
- Page 11 [Maxed-Out Performance (MOP)]
- Page 12 [Final Thoughts and Giveaway]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Ruin the fun in our 'Blockers' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Make a noise for our 'A Quiet Place' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new external GPU: Radeon Pro 580 with 8GB for $699
- Apple's most expensive new MacBook Pro costs an insane $6700
- Darksiders 3 devs announce new IP, Remnant: From the Ashes
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- iStorage diskashur DT2 12TB Review
- Z370 Aorus Gaming 5 rev 1.0
- Qflash ans USB
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit