After downloading and installing the keyboard configuration software, this is what we see once it is opened and running. We will cover a lot of this in the following images, but for now let's just address that you can select which of the five profiles are available to program across the top of the GUI.
Switching from normal mode to gaming mode opens the options at the bottom. Here we can select any key on the board as we see with the now red W key highlighted in the image. Once selected, it is then that you can move to the bottom and chose to set it as a T-key, use the default function, remap to another single key, or use it to launch a program.
Along the right side, you can see the tab to open the Macro key options. Once pressed, this is what you get. You can make new Macros, import and export them, set delays or ignore them, as well as any editing that needs done to one that may not be exactly right for your needs.
If you click on the lighting options tab, you are given a new image of the keyboard, and keys that are blue are what will be lit. This allows you to go into the software and set the various preset lighting options to any of the profiles, and you can also set the light intensity, pulsing mode, or turn them off without needing to use the buttons on the keyboard each time you swap profiles.
The Instant Shift system allows users to select one of the three buttons shown to quickly switch between Macro groups. This way if you want to change games, with the press of one key, you can swap Macros to go along with said game without the need to change the profile. This also gives you immediate access to all 100 Macro possibilities at once.
PRICING: You can find the Tt eSPORTS POSEIDON Z Forged Blue Switch Mechanical Gaming Keyboard for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 3 [Tt eSPORTS Poseidon Z Forged Mechanical Keyboard]
- Page 4 [Poseidon Z Forged Continued]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Team Liquid wins SL i-League Invitational Season 3
- Ex-Naughty Dog developer claims he was sexually harassed
- H1Z1 Pro League to kick-off in 2018
- Blizzard ban World of Warcraft cheaters
- Qualcomm the first to test 5G, debuts 5G reference phone
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- NVIDIA locks overclocking in GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GAMING X TRIO: Unboxed
- Fans keep spinning after shutdown (X299 UD4)
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz
- ASUS Announces Z370 Series Motherboards
- New Forces Join Popular Team Group Gaming T-FORCE Series
- ECS Elitegroup Announces Z370-Lightsaber Motherboard